AP Ration Card Status 2020 | AP New Rice Card Search| epdsap.ap.gov.in AP 2020 | Navaskam: The AP state government has launched the ration card online check system for the people in Andhra Pradesh. AP Ration Card Status Enquiry 2020 is required for the people during the lockdown situation.
New Ration Card Update: These days due to the COVID 19 lock down the AP food and supplies department is giving free ration along to the people at their homes during the lockdown. The government will also give the finacial help of Rs.1000/.
A ration card is the most essential government document which allows you to get the benefits of the government schemes. AP Spandana ration card will provide you all the benefits like giving the AP rice card to get free rice from the government.
You can also have the New Ration Card status online by doing the ration card search on the www.spandana.ap.gov.in ration card.
AP Ration Card 2020
Andhra Pradesh YSR state government is giving financial and food grains help to the people of the state. AP ration card will be the medium to get those benefits. As we all know these days due to the COVID-19 lockdown many people are stuck in their places and not be able to earn money and go out to buy food.
|Department||Dept of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme||AP Ration Card | AP New Rice Ration Card|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
So the YSR AP Spandana ration card is going to give benefits of the state-oriented schemes to the people. The EPDS AP ration card list 2020 lets you check the status of your benefits.
Like the Andhra Pradesh YSR government, other states also distributing food, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens on subsidized rates. To avail of all these benefits, it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a valid EPDS Andhra Pradesh ration card.
Check the AP Ration Card Eligibility 2020
The ap ration card eligibility requires a very simple checklist:
- You must the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- To get the more benefits through the ration card a citizen must have a white ration card or BPL Card.(like for free rice and daal scheme).
- BPL Ration Cardholders get more benefits than regular ration cards.
AP New Rice Ration Card Eligibility List 2020
Andhra Pradesh’s government decided to issue new Rice cards to all the families which are eligible. We have shared the new ration card eligibility list below:
- As per the government, the total income of the family should be less than Rs.10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- The family’s monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No one in the family should be a taxpayer.
- No family member should be pensioner or Government employee but all the sanitary workers are exempted from this.
- The family should not own any four-wheeler (Auto, Taxi, Tractors are exempted.
- The beneficiary family of this free rice ration card scheme, should not be owing to any property or less than 750 square feet of built-up area in the Urban area.
If you qualify the new rice ration card eligibility then, you can check your AP Rice card status and name search in EPDS AP ration card list 2020.
Steps to check your AP Rice Ration Card 2020
People those have the New rice card can check their application status online by following the simple process given below:
- You have to visit the official website first i.e www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Here enter your “Ration Card Number or Aadhar No.” in the Status.
- Then click on the “Submit” and you will get the rice ratio card details
If this link does not work the below in the article we will provide more links to check your rice card.
Read Also: Spanadana Navasakam Ration Card Status 2020
How can you Check AP Ration Card Status 2020 Online
People who have linked their Aadhar card to their ration card can check through the following steps:
- At first, you have to visit the official EPDS AP Ration Card website i.e https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Here on the Homepage, there is an option stating “Status Check“, while scrolling to this you will see the Pulse survey search as shown in the image.
- Now click on Pulse Survey Search. Then Enter your Aadhar Card Number and click on the search button.
- Then your Ration Card page will get open and now you can easily check Ration Card details along with e-KYC details at the bottom of the page.
By the given above steps you can check the ap new ration card. You can search for ap ration card details by name and with aadhar number.
Read Also: Telangana 1500 Rupees Ration Scheme
AP Ration Card List 2020
People want to search their name in the AP ration card list, must have to search it online. The ration card list ap 2020 is the most required thing right now.
As we all know due to the lockdown situation people are unable to earn and go outside to buy food. So the AP YSR government is giving free ration to the people with some money.
To check the name in ration card list you have to follow the steps given below:
- To check the name in the list you have to visit the official website i.e epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Here you have to enter your ration card number search in the “Search Ration Card”.
- Then click on the search button.
- Then all the ration details will be displayed on the website.
This is the simple way we have shared to check ration card list. You can also print your ration card online.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Print Online Download
To download the AP ration Card Print, you have to visit the Official Website i.e epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
Here you will a link below stating print ration card. Enter your ration card number and download it.
From here you can get the print of your ration card online.
Note: Citizens can also find their ration card information on MRO login. As per official website stating, it has also provided the ration card details on MRO login on a temporary basis.
AP Ration Card Helpline | Ap ration card enquiry 2020
If you have any complaint or issue regarding your ration card or ration card list then you can file the complaint through the grievance redressal online portal.
And If you have any kind of status enquiry you can also look after from this portal.
To file a complaint you have to visit the aepos.ap.gov.in/Grievance/Grievance_Form.jsp
If you need more help then contact details are given below:
|Contact Name||Civil Supplies Dept|
|Phone||040-23494 822 / 808|
Q1. What will beneficiaries get under AP Ration Card?
Ans. All the ration cardholders will get Rs. 1000/- and 1 Kg of Toor Dal.
Q2. How to check AP Ration Card Status offline?
Ans. AP Ration Card Status can be checked online.
Q3. How to file a complaint any issue regarding Ration Card what should I do?
Ans. If there is any issue in the Ration Card then file a grievance online.