PM Swamitva Yojana 2020 | Swamitva Scheme | Swamitva Yojana App Download: Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi has launched two schemes named hai “Swamitva Yojana and e Gram Yojana”. These two schemes are app-based yojana. Prime Minister of India has launched these schemes on the occasion of Panchayati Raj Day.
These are the two new websites launched for the fast development of Indian villages by the online method. During the interaction of all the panchayats of India by Mann Ki Baat, PM Modi has shared the details of these web portals.
What is PM Swamitva Yojana 2020?
The Indian government has launched this yojna, to measuring and documenting residential properties in rural areas. Under the Swamitva Yojana, all the details of the properties falling under the boundary of each village will be collected with the help of drones. Then after collecting the data(Naksha), the government will provide the documents and the property rights to the deserving people.
भारत सरकार ने ग्रामीण भारत के लोगों को उनकी संपत्ति का मालिकाना हक देने और उन्हें आर्थिक रूप से मज़बूत बनाने के लिए स्वामित्व योजना की शुरुआत की है। इस योजना के तहत ग्रामीण इलाकों में आवासीय जमीन का मालिकाना हक तय करना और उसका उस जमीन का रिकॉर्ड बनाना है।
The main advantage of this scheme is that people can use their residential properties of villages to get loans like cities with minimum documents. If the property is illegally occupied then it can be freed easily now.
Swamitva Yojna 2020 details
|Scheme Name||Sawamitva Yojana|
|Launch Date||24th April 2020|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefits||Ease to take loans and Mapping of village Land records|
Benefits of Swamitva Scheme
- This yojna aims to provide legal documents for the land records in the villages. Many people in the villages do not have their property records so they cannot legally claim property.
- With the help of this scheme now the government will provide the proper documents and their property rights.
- Under this scheme, the villagers will get the legal ownership of their lands.
- To measure the property government will take the help of drones. These drones will do the mapping process incorporating with the google maps.
- Then after taking legal ownership people will pay taxes and that will in return will give them a good village infrastructure.
- With this yojana all the village documentation works will be on the online portal. And anyone can check their correct information of the land or property from the online system.
- The e Gram swaraj portal will give the details of lands.
- And e portal will give people the land ownership certificate.
Aim Of the Scheme
अब इस योजना के तहत गांव के लोग भी शहर के लोगों की तरह अपने मकानों पर होम लोन और खेतों पर भी लोन ले सकते हैं। गांवों में जमीनों की मैपिंग(नक्शा ) ड्रोन द्वारा की जाएगा। देश के लगभग 6 राज्यों में इसकी शुरुआत हो भी चुकी है और भारत सरकार ने 2024 तक इसको देश के हर गांव तक पहुंचाने का लक्ष्य रखा गया है।
पंचायती राज दिवस पर प्रधानमंत्री @narendramodi ने संरपंचों से संवाद के दौरान स्वामित्व योजना की शुरुआत की। प्रधानमंत्री ने कहा कि इस योजना से ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में संपदा अधिकारों पर स्पष्टता सुनिश्चित करने में मदद मिलेगी। @PIB_India @MIB_India @PMOIndia pic.twitter.com/jIDa9vZXwB
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) April 25, 2020
Read Also : Kisan Rath Mobile App Book Truck Tractor Online
E Gram Swaraj App
E-Gram Swaraj App is a big step towards the digital India Mission. With this App, Gram Panchayats will become digital. It will provide Panchayats easy way to complete development projects and will provide detailed information from planning the project to its completion stage.
This will in return, will bring transparency and speed up the work of projects. There will be no illegal land dispute cases. The biggest advantage of this will be that every person in the village will know about what are the current developmental projects are going on and where is the money spent on it.
This e gram swaraj abhiyan is a long way to go ahead. We have shared the information below of e gram swaraj yojna portal from where you can download the mobile app.
Benefits of e Gram Panchayat App and Portal
The app e-gram swaraj portal holds many benefits and we have shared some below:
- The e gram panchayat app and portal will help the settlement of land and property disputes in rural areas.
- Gram Panchayats and villagers can apply for the loans by showing their land details as previously they do not have the authorizes property documents.
- With the help of the Swaraj app and portal gram, Panchayats can digitize all other paperwork.
- It will also enhance the e-governance of the Panchayats in villages.
- Now the villages can track the development works in their villages through the app.
- With the help of the portal, the decentralization of work will be done and transparency in work will increase.
- Now it will be easy for the people connected with the Gram Swaraj portal to check the land details online.
E gram Swaraj App Download Online
E gram Swaraj portal app is the easiest way to get the mobile application with just two clicks. All you have to do is follow the given steps:
- At first, you have to visit the Google Play Store or you can visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.in.unified.
- Here you can find the e-Gram Swaraj app, click on the install.
- Now downloading will start on your mobile phone.
We have shared the Swamitva Scheme and the e gram swaraj app in detail and if you have a question please feel free to ask in the given below comment section. 🙂