TS 1500 Rupees status check| EPOS TS 1500| ePOS Telangana 1500| DBT Status| TS DBT Response Status Check: The Telangana state government has started the financial assistance scheme for the poor people in the state.
Under this Rs. 1500 financial help assisting scheme total number of 74 lakh people are going to get the benefit of this scheme.
Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao had announced earlier in the last month that Rs 1,500 and 12 kg rice will be given to every ration cardholder in the state.
During this, the government will spend Rs 2,500 crore to help people during the coronavirus lockdown.
This Ts KCR 1500 Scheme will benefit maximum people in the state. Telangana government has credited Rs 1,500 each in over 74 lakh bank accounts in the state. Now people are looking for the TS Rupees 1500 status online.
EPOS TS 1500 Rupees Status
Telangana state government has initiated the transfer of money to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. As per the government total of more than 74 lakh families received Rs 1500 each and totaling Rs 1,112 crore has been spent till now.
For the people, those who do not have a bank account will get their money by the postal department. The K Chandrashekhar Rao has promised earlier that the white cardholders and the migratory labor will not die from hunger due to lockdown.
The state government has distributed 3.13 lakh Tons of rice to 79.57 lakh cardholders.
|Name of the scheme||Ts KCR 1500 rupees Scheme|
|Launched In||Telangana state|
|Launched By||Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Announced for||People of the state|
|Benefits||Rs. 1500/- and 12kg rice|
Benefits of EPOS TS 1500 scheme
TS 1500 rupees scheme is the best outcome during this critical situation and the benefits are huge as no one is able to earn money on a daily basis as the country is in a lockdown situation.
- Beneficiaries will get a sum of Rs. 1500/- directly into their bank account.
- The government will also provide 12kg per person rice free of cost through PDS shops.
The eligibility criteria are very simple:
- Candidate must be a resident of the Telangana.
- And holding a white ration card.
- The applicant must be in the below poverty line category.
- The applicant must be a daily wage worker/earner.
The documents that are required to apply for the Epos Telangana 1500 rupees:
- White ration card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Residential proof
- Bank account details
Read Also: Kisan Rath Mobile App Download: Truck Tractor Book launched on April 2020 for the farmers.
TS 1500 Rupees Payment Status
To get into action this scheme, the state government has sanctioned Rs.2500 crore to support the low-income group (BPL Families) of the state financially.
The government has already started the procedure of transferring the amount through the direct bank transfer method. You can check the ts 1500 rupees status from the official portal given below.
As per the Officials total of Rs. 74,07,186 families received Rs 1500 each, totaling Rs 1,112 crore through their bank accounts.
And similarly, an amount of Rs 78,24,55,500 has been deposited with the Post Master General, which is to be distributed among those 5,21,641 beneficiaries who do not have bank accounts.
How to check KCR 1500 rupees Money Status in Bank Account?
If you want to the TS status check online of your beneficiary, then you will have to follow the simple steps given below:
- At first, you have to visit the Offical Website i.e epos.telangana.gov.in/ePoS/login.html
- Here in the reports section, there is a link stating DBT Response Status Check. Click on this, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter the Ration Card Number and then click on Get Details.
- After submitting the details status will be displayed on your screen. As given below.
DBT Response Status Check Report
DBT Is the Direct Benefit Transfer Response Status Check. In this person, those who think that they are eligible and lies under the eligibility conditions can get DBT benefits.
So to get to know whether you are getting any money from the government or not you have to check the DBT Response Status Online. (ts epos dbt response status)
- To check this first you have to visit the Official Website i.e epos.telangana.gov.in/ePoS/DBTResponseStatusReport.html
- Now you will be redirected to the Electronic Point Of Sale(ePOS) page.
- Here just enter your ration card number and then click on the Get Details.
- Now you will have the ts epos Telangana dbt response status report.
With this, you can have the TS 1500 rupees status check online.
EPOS Helpline | Customer Care
If you have any kind of complaint you can file from the grievance, the link is given below. That, you have to fill all the details correctly and then submit it.
More Helpful Links
FP Shop Sale Transactions
Date wise ePoS Sales Summary
Location wise Sales between Dates
Location wise ePoS Portability Summary Report
FP Shop Portability Report
Current stock at FP Shops
Ration Card Allocation
Ration Card Transactions
RO Status By RO Number
ePoS Closing Date Report
Source – www.epos.telangana.gov.in
We have shared all the necessary information regarding TS 1500 Rupees Status, if you have any question please feel free to ask us in the comment section.