AP YSR Bheema Status by Aadhar| YSR Bheema Death Claim Status: Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagananna state government has launched the YSR Bheema Scheme to help the families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability. This is the YSR Bima Insurance Policy Scheme for the unorganized workers in AP.
As we all know the unorganized worker’s sector suffers most during any mishappening during their work. So the YSR Bima Scheme will provide the insurance policy. This scheme was previously known as Chandranna Bheema Scheme.
In this article, we have shared all the important information about YSR Bheema Scheme 2020-21. You can check the Bheema Death Claim Status online by aadhar, death by natural, policy details, bima status, etc.
YSR Bheema Scheme Details 2020-21
Andhra Pradesh YSR government has launched the YSR Bima scheme for the welfare of workers of unorganized sectors. As we all know these workers work hard and during their works they get a lot of mishappenings like death cases or disability which makes their family helpless.
So to overcome this AP state government has launched this insurance policy scheme. The Revenue Department has taken the survey and it is estimated that 2.08 crore unorganized workers enrolled through Praja Sadhikaara Survey. And these have been covered under 1 st year scheme.
In 2017 Praja Sadhikaara Survey has been conducted in October to cover the leftover eligible unorganized workers and in the 2 nd year under PMJJBY/PMSBY/State Insurance Scheme 2.46 crore unorganized workers are covered.
— TV9 Telugu (@TV9Telugu) August 31, 2020
Key features of YSR Bima Status 2020
|Scheme Name||YSR Bima Insurance Policy Scheme|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Workers from unorganized sectors.|
YSR Bheema Eligibility Details
The eligibility requirement under this insurance scheme is very simple:
- All unorganized workers in AP State are eligible.
- Age must be in between 18 to 70 years.
- Earning a monthly wage of less than Rs.15,000.
- And the applicant must be enrolled through the Praja Sadhikaara Survey.
|Schemes||Age group||Natural Death||Accident death||Total disability||Partial disability||Scholarship|
Read Also: YSR Asara Scheme Status Beneficiary List
Benefits of this YSR Bheema Policy Scheme 2020
- This Insurance policy scheme covers 2.50 crore, unorganized workers in the state.
- This scheme is the convergence of Central Schemes like Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyothi Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, and Aam Admi Bima Yojana.
- The scheme provides a scholarship of Rs.1200 for children (up to two children) studying 9th, 10th, 12th, and ITI.
- The overall online claim settlement process of Rs.5,000/- paid within 2 days towards funeral expenses. And total balance amount paid on the 11th day or 13th-day death ceremony.
YSR Bheema Status Check By Aadhar| Death Claim Status
To check your Bheema application Status at first you have to visit the Official Website i.e www.bima.ap.gov.in/default.aspx.
- Here you will be on the YSR Bheema Dashboard Page.
- Now you have to go to the Monitoring Cell option. Here you can see the Claims Status.
If you still do not find what you are looking for then you have to click on the CLAIMS. Here on this page, you can find the claims list.
List of claims under YSR bima district wise abstract:
Hereunder this you can check the date wise all rural and urban bheema status.
Under this, you will see the district wise list of the claim status by name.
To check you YSR Bheema Application Status by Aadhar
For this you have to visit the Reports section on the Dashboard and then you have to look for the year on which you want to look for claim status.
YSR Bheema Toll Free Number
If you have any question or problem regarding this YSR Bheema scheme then you can use Toll Free Unique Number – 155214
Or you can visit the Official District Wise number List.