mlc voter registration ap 2022| graduate voter registration: The election commission has authorized teachers to vote online by the ceoandhra.nic.in the registration portal. The form 18 mlc voter registration online, from now on teachers can apply for the mlc voter registration in AP.
Andhra Pradesh state government is now taking online applications for the mlc voting. The election commission has now allowed the teachers to cast votes online rather than visiting manually to the location.
In this article, we have shared detailed information on how to register on mlc voter in andhra pradesh.
CEO AP MLC Voter Registration 2022
Election Commission holds and regulates elections all over India and soon Andhra Pradesh is going to have mlc elections. As we all know due to COVID-19 social distancing should be maintained.
And in this digital world now voting is also be going to change soon, for that department has made an online portal from where teachers can do online voting by registering themselves on the portal.
The aim of digital voting is to reduce the manual voting system so that people can easily and from home can vote. As per the current requirement in covid times online voting registration is the most required thing now.
Now on the citizens can register their votes online for the AP MLC Voter Registration on the AP CEO Portal.
Read Also: YSR Adarsham Scheme 2022
The teachers who are interested to register their votes online will have to visit the Chief Election Commission official website.
We have shared the details below so that you can easily register yourself and use your votes online.
AP mlc voter registration status
People who have done the online registration for mlc voter by filling form 18 now can easily check the status from the official web portal. The mlc voter registration status 2022 can be seen in user dashboard at the ceoandhra.nic.in.
Key highlights of graduate voter registration 2022
This initiative is the best alternative to manual voting, people can do voting online and this will save time and money.
|Department||Chief Electrol Official Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||Online Voting Register|
|Eligible||Teachers in AP|
Documents for form 18 mlc voter registration online @ceoandhra.nic.in
- Passport Size Photograph to upload size should be less than 100kb.
- Your declaration signed page, claiming that you are a teacher by profession.
Read Also: Navasakam Ration Card Status
Eligibility Conditions to register your mlc voter application
This online application process requires basic registration eligibility requirements.
- Address Proof.
- You must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Teachers must have professional experience from a recognized institute.
CEO mlc voter registration ap 2022, Online Application Form
To get registered you have to first visit the official website i.e ceoandhra.nic.in. Here on the homepage you will see a link stating, E- registration, In this menu you will see Council Constituency, and then you will see a link to Teachers Registration form -19.
Click on it you will be redirected to a new teacher’s registration page. Here you have to enter details as required.
- Enter your constituency and District.
- Then Applicants details like name, date of birth, gender, relation name, etc.
- The House address should be correct.
- Details of AC & EPIC, If the applicant’s name.
- Your educational institution name and experience total years.
- date of the entry of service, date of retirement.
- Then upload your declaration stating you are a professional teacher.
- Then enter basic details like mobile number and email ID.
- In the end, click on the submit button, and your ap mlc voter registration 2021 process is done.
Keep in mind you have to enter the correct details only, verification will be done after all the registration process is done.
With these steps, your ap MLC election voter registration 2022 application is done.
If you have any query then comment below.