The Chandigarh administration is inviting online application for class 11 admission form 2023-24 of govt schools for the new academic session. The admission form for class 11 in chandigarh govt school is released and now students can to the registration online from the official website i.e www.chdeducation.gov.in registration form.
There are total 13,875 seats in which 85% seats are reserved for students who cleared Class 10 from a Chandigarh-based government school and 15% seats will be open to private school students. This is the first time when this kind initiative is launched by the education department.
Class 11 admission form 2023 24
The UT education department has released the online registration links and dates from which they can apply for the class 11 admission form 2023-23 session that too online.
Students who want to fill the online application form for the class 11th will have to first visit the Official Website i.e www.chdeducation.gov.in.
Once you reach here you will see the link stating,” Online link for admission to Class XI in Government Senior Secondary School of UT Chandigarh for Session 2023-24″.
Once you click on that link you will be redirected to a new page, here you have to go to the,” For apply online for admission to Class XI in Govt. Schools: CLICK HERE“.
Once you reach on the registration form page, here you have to follow the given steps for registration.
- Students must first REGISTER and CREATE LOGIN. (For the registration click on the student registration as shown in the below image)
- Submit the Registration Fees of Rs.200/- using online fee payment.
- Login again and enter the STUDENT’S DETAILS, MARKS AND PREFERENCES AND Upload documents as mentioned in Prospectus.
- Aadhar Card Number is mandatory to fill Registration Form.
- Get a PRINT OUT of the Registration Form.
Fill all the details correctly and submit the application form and do the payment online.
Important dates for class 11 admission in chandigarh 2023 24
- The application completed in all respect must be submitted before 4 JUNE 2023(upto 11:59 pm).
- Display of common merit list on 9th Jun, 2023 at 1:00 pm.
- Submission of objections, if any, may be given by email at email@example.com from 9th Jun 2023 to 10th Jun 2023 (up to 1 pm).
- Display of allotment of schools and streams on 20th Jun 2023 at 11:30 am.
- Verification of documents in the school in which the student has been allotted a seat will be done from 21st Jun 2023 to 23rd Jun 2023.
- Commencement of Classes will be from 1st Jul 2023.
Read Also: Sandeep Maheshwari Online Registration
Chandigarh Class 11 Admission Fee 2023
The application fee for the school admissions is set now and a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.200 will also be charged.
|Admission Fee for Boys||Rs.1400|
|Admission Fee for Girls||Rs.1200|
|Admission for SC candidates||Rs.700 for both boys and girls|
|Non-refundable registration fee||Rs.200|
Key highlights of Chandigarh class 11 admission 2023
Cut Off Percentage List – General Category: This list indicates the percentage of last student who has been allotted seat in general category in a particular School and Stream in 2022.
3. Cut Off Percentage List – Reserved Categories: This list indicates the percentage of last student who has been allotted seat in a reserved category in a particular School in 2022.
Note: Details of courses/ subjects available in schools, schedule of admission and admission procedure etc. is available in prospectus.
Class 11 Admission 2023 prospectus download pdf
The students or their parents who want to download the prospectus will have to click on the given link i.e www.chdeducation.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Education-Department-school-prospectus-2023-24-1.pdf
You have to just visit the above link and download your prospectus in pdf and read it in for more information in detail.
Chandigarh Class 11 Merit List 2023
A common merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by students in class X in the following five subjects:
- English, Mathematics, Social Sciences, General Science and Language II.
- In case, a candidate had opted for more than one language (in addition to English) in class-X examination, the language in which the candidate has secured higher marks, will be considered in lieu of Language-II. In case, Language-II is not offered by the school board, marks obtained by a candidate in any other subject will be considered.
We have shared the detailed information on class 11 admission form 2023 here, for more details kindly download the prospectus and go through it or do comment below.