Kerala Agriculture Information Management System(AIMS) farmer registration 2022 process is started and now online farmer registration Kerala portal is available for all. www.aims.kerala.gov.in login procedure is very simple to use.
The AIMS farmer registration is an integrated system, which is developed for the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare to provide departmental services properly to farmers with the help of IT latest technology. There is One Time Registration facility is available for farmers to get themselves registered in SMART so that they can easily take benefits in future.
In this article, we have shared the detailed information on how you can do the login and registration process on the portal and take the benefit for your future claims.
Aims Farmer Registration Login
In the Kerala aims portal, SMART is the main component which provides work flow based claim processing unit for the processing farmer applications to get all the benefits from Government like their schemes or loan waiver benefits.
All you have to do is to register yourself for one time and the you will get aims smart registration ID number. With this number you can avail all the benefits of scheme.
Registered farmers are provided with a personalized dashboard on which they can view all the activities happening in their account and they can easily trace the processing of claims and all other things.
For the registration you have to visit the Official Portal i.e www.aims.kerala.gov.in.
- At first on this portal you will see Farmer Login, you have to click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, here you will see the login page, if you are already logged in member then enter your farmer registration ID and password.
- If you are first time user then click on the New registration or sign up below as shown.
- Now click on the new famer registration, and you will be asked your Aadhar number and then you will receive an OTP, enter and do the registration complete.
- Once you are done with it click on the submit button. Now you will be asked your basic details like name, address, date of birth, land details etc. fill them correctly and your registration is done.
After the final submission you will be given the registration number ID, you have to save it for the future use.
Read Also: KSEB Rooftop Solar Scheme 2022
Aims Kerala Agriculture Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||Agriculture Information Management System(AIMS)|
|Launched By||Kerala State government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Kerala State|
|Benefits||Land Verification, Loan Claims etc.|
This portal is very big initiative by the government in which people can view their land details and settle their claim processes.
Hon’ble Chief Minister Kerala inaugurated NIC developed Agriculture Information Management System (AIMS) Portal & Mobile App, facilitating farmers to avail various services from Agriculture Department during #COVID19. #NICMeitYhttps://t.co/k1b7aC8B4Ihttps://t.co/cFQaVMUt0R pic.twitter.com/Ttlwn6XNp3
— NIC (@NICMeity) August 22, 2020
Aims Kerala Land Verification
People who want to check their land details will have to visit the www.aims.kerala.gov.in/home/portal_schemes. Here you will find the various schemes launched by the department.
To view your land verification you have to do the login and then visit the dashboard of your login page. Here you will find all the details asked.
- ഈ പോര്ട്ടലില് വഴി നിലവിൽ കര്ഷകര്ക്ക് ലഭിക്കുന്ന സേവനങ്ങള്
- പോര്ട്ടല് ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്നതുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട സംശയങ്ങള്ക്ക് firstname.lastname@example.org എന്ന ഇ-മെയിൽ വഴിയോ നിങ്ങളുടെ കൃഷിഭവനിലോ ബന്ധപ്പെടാവുന്നതാണ്.
We have shared the full details for aims farmer registration 2022 and for more details visit the Official Web portal.
Read Also: Kerala Sannadha Sena Online Registration