The Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Booking 2022 process has started online for the first time and now people can book their helicopter ride on a reasonable ticket price. They can also choose their desired dates for the ride and book the slot to visit amarnath cave for the darshan.
The amarnath helicopter booking 2022 is shred by the government officials and now on anyone take the helicopter ride and visit the amarnath cave. This is the first time ease for the people to direct travel on Panchtarni-Srinagar route for devotees.
In this article, we have shared how you can easily book your helicopter ride and visit the holy cave.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Helicopter Booking
The amarnath yatra 2022 is the holy trek to the cave of lord shiva shivling and this takes huge time & effort from the pilgrims. This trek is of approx. 36 to 48 km and it usually takes 3-5 days one way depending upon the stamina of the individual.
But this distance is worth it as you will see most scenic views in the holy mountains and gets close to the Lord Shiva. And for some people it is the most tiring and impossible task. So the government now have made the helicopter services to the people to reach the amarnath cave easily.
To register yourself for the booking process you need to first visit the Official Website i.e www.shriamarnathjishrine.com.
- On the homepage, you will have to scroll down and you will see a link stating,” Click here for Online Helicopter Service Booking.”
- Now when you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page, here you have to first download your heath certificate. This the compulsory health certificate for Shri Amarnath Ji yatra 2022.
- You have to attested this certificate from the authorized medical person.
- Now close this tab and below on this page you will see Registration, click on it and do the registration process.
It is is four simple step process to book your helicopter ride.
- Register using Registration.
- Login to portal using Portal Login.
- Book Helicopter Ticket.
- Print e-ticket.
Once you are done with it, take your printed tickets and other documents with you.
The Jammu and Kashmir LG and Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) chairperson Manoj Sinha launched an online helicopter booking portal for the Amarnath yatra
Read Also: Agneepath Yojana Registration
Please carry following documents along with the ticket after booking at the time of helicopter entry.
- Ticket as printed from portal. (No digital ticket will be accepted)
- Passenger wise ID proof as submitted at the time of online booking.
- SASB prescribed Health certificate in original.
- Aadhar card in original of each passenger.
Earlier, helicopter services were operational for only two sectors and now in four sectors viz. Srinagar to Neelgrath, Srinagar to Pahalgam , Neelgrath to Panchtarni, & Pahalgam to Panchtarni, with total 11 helicopters to remain available for the passengers.
Addition of two new sectors from Srinagar will encourage those yatris who wish to complete the yatra in a single day, and can return home.
Read Also: Sabka Vikas Maha Quiz
Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Booking Price 2022
The yatra helicopter price list is shared below and it will represent an estimate for the people of the cost of their ride.
- The one-way tariff from Srinagar to Neelgrath shall be Rs. 11,700.
- Srinagar to Pahalgam Rs. 10,800.
- Neelgrath to Panchtarni Rs. 2,800 and Pahalgam to Panchtarni Rs. 4,200.
Jammu and Kashmir LG and Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) chairperson Manoj Sinha launched an online helicopter booking portal for the Amarnath yatrahttps://t.co/7TNCB0WEHc
— HT Punjab (@HTPunjab) June 17, 2022
Amarnath Yatra Medical Form 2022| Health Certificate Download
To visit the amarnath cave you must have the health certificate issued by the government and during the yatra it must be attested by the medical official.
The officials calls it as amarnath yatra health certificate 2022 and some call it as medical form.
Note: Helicopter ticket will be booked only through https://heliservices.jksasb.nic.in/. No other website has the right to make Helicopter bookings.
Amarnath Yatra Helpline
Helpline No. 14464
Toll Free numbers
- Jmu 18001807198
- Sgr 18001807199
We have shared the detailed information on how you can do the amarnath yatra helicopter booking 2022, if you have any doubts then please visit the official website.