Covid permission for marriage in Himachal Pradesh 2022 as we all know due to latest rising of cases of omicron in state, the government has decided to take precaution measures in state. To over come the corona virus cases now the HP state government has decided that marriages will be taken place under the proper registration of guests.
The department has decided during the marriage event family members have to upload the list of the people who are going to attend the marriage, so that incase of any covid activity happens department can easily trace them out.
In this article, we have shared how you can take the covid marriage permission in HP 2022 by doing online registration.
Covid permission for marriage in Himachal Pradesh
The marriage event permission is must thing to do in Himachal Pradesh if you are going to organize any event. The HP state government has declared that there are strict guidelines for it.
As we all know the third wave is on rise and precaution us taken so that there is no spreading of more corona virus in the state.
During marriage celebrations there must be 50% capacity of people in that complex or area i.e maximum 100 persons indoor and 300 persons outdoor.
The official portals states that there is total ban on the dham or community kitchen, and local administrations have the power to cancel or stop the function if found some covid rules to be broken.
Read Also: HP Electricity Board Bharti
Online registration for marriage permission HP
To register for the marriage event at first you have to visit the Official Website i.e covid.hp.gov.in/applications/epass/apply
Here you have to fill the details correctly as shared below:
- Event type
- No of person to attend the event/आयोजन में शामिल होनेवाले लोगों की संख्या
- Please attach the list of persons who will attend the event.
- Venue of Event/आयोजन स्थल
- Event Type/कार्यक्रम प्रकार
- Applicant details like name, mobile number, address,
- Then after filling all the correct details click on the register button.
- All Social/ academic/ entertainment/ cultural/ political and other congregations including marriage celebrations and functions will be allowed up to 50% of the capacity, subject to maximum of 50 persons in indoor and maximum 100 persons for outdoors .
- Gathering in funerals/Cremations are allowed up to 50 persons subject to strict observance of COVID-19 appropriate behavioral norms and social distancing irrespective of location or venue.
- Maximum 4 hours are allowed for the marriage event.
- There shall be no permission to use DJ.
- There shall be total ban on organising Dham or community kitchen.
- Local Administration while granting permissions to the organizers, may impose additional conditions, as may deem fit, to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Any person violating these directions and COVID-19 safety measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51-60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable.
We have shared the detailed information here, if you need more information the visit the official web portal i.e covid.hp.gov.in/
You can also check the status of your application by visiting the official website.
Read Also: e Shram Card Registration