HPSEB Vacancy Recruitment 2020 is relaunched by the Himachal State government and now they are accepting the fresh application forms. HP Bijli Board Bharti 2020 is for Junior T/Mate and Junior Helper.
Interested candidates can apply for the HP electricity board recruitment 2020. Previously these vacancies are on hold due to COVID-19 lockdown and now the situation is now a little bit normal so again Himachal state government has started to accept the online application forms.
HPSEB Recruitment 2020
HPSEB has started filling up of 1892 posts of various categories of Junior teammates and junior helpers on fixed contractual enrollment of rupees 7825 per month. The fresh applications on the prescribed proforma are hereby invited by hpsebl for filling of 1892 posts of various categories for 1500 posts for junior t-mate and 392 posts for a junior helper on contract basis on fixed contractual of 7825 per month.
For the Himachal Pradesh post of junior t mate and junior helper, one application for both the post by giving reference to the post in case of their selection day will be placed on the merit and preference given in the application that desirous candidates.
The applicants can submit their application at any of the following three officers either personally or through the post before 27 July 2020 till 5:00 p.m.
However, the candidates residing in Lahaul and Spiti district, Kinnaur district, and Pangi & Bharmour subdivision of Chamba district and Dodra Kwar subdivision of Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh the last date of the reception of application on or before 48 20 20 till 5:00 p.m.
|1.||Chief Engineer (Operation) North Zone HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, pin-176215|
|2.||Chief Engineer (Operation) Central Zone HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, pin-175001|
|3.||Chief Engineer (Operation) South Zone HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, District Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, pin-171004|
HP Electricity Board Vacancy Highlights Detail
|Recruitment||HP Electricity Board Junior T/mate and Junior Helper|
|Department||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited|
|Total Vacancies||1892 job Posts|
|For Junior T-mates||1500 posts|
|For Junior Helper||392 posts|
|Total Salary||Rs. 7825 per month|
|How to Apply||By filling the application form|
|Where to send application forms?||To the given above Chief Engineer’s Address|
|Application Fees||Rs. 100 for General and Rs. 50 for Reserved|
|Female Candidate Fee||No Fee for female candidates.|
HP Electricity Vacancy Education qualifications
- Essential: Matric Pass
- Desired qualification: Preference will be given to the candidates who possess ITI certificate Wireman/Electrician trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the HP government for the National Trade Certificate of 1-year Board Based Basic Training (MMMT) along with the advanced modular course of first 6 months of 2nd year plus specialized module of 6 months in 2nd year in the chapter of electrical trade through COE as an institution recognized by HP government.
- The candidate will be submitted the complete course of ITI certificate in the last date of submission of an application for the post of Junior Tmate and Junior Helper(Sub Station).
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and should be a Bonafide Himachali.
- He/she has passed middle or matriculation examination from any institution school situated in Himachal Pradesh.
Himachal Electricity Board Bharti Age Limit
The applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 1st April 2020, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Cast(SC), Scheduled tribes(ST), and other backward classes(OBC). And children/grandchildren of freedom fighter of Himachal Pradesh.
The upper age relaxation is also applicable to ex-servicemen candidates of HP.
Read Also: HP Board 10th and 12th result 2020
- Matric Certificate(Mark list)
- Certificate of ITI or other documents
- SC/ST/OBC/BPL/Antodaya/EWS latest certificate
- One passport size recent photograph of the candidate duly signed by the candidate pasted on the prescribed box in the application form.
- Aadhar card copy.
Note: Only Self Attested photocopies to be sent with the application form.
HP Electricity Board Bharti 2020 Application form Download
The HPSEB recruitment application form is given below to download in pdf you just have to download it and fill as per the instructions given.
Soon the detailed online form application process will be on the Official Website i.e hpseb.in
Steps to Fill and Send the HPSEB Online Form
- At first, you have to fill the application form, then attach the asked self-attested photocopies of documents as we have given above the list.
- Then you have to go to the bank and deposit/transfer the money in the HPSEBL Account Number– 35110998627 and IFSC Code– SBIN0000718.
- Then after transferring, you will get the ReceiptNo./UTR No. that you have to fill in the application form.
- Also, you have to attach the receipt of the fee paid with the application form.
- Then send on the given above Addresses.
This is the full address of the Bank “The State Bank of India, Main Branch near Kali Bari Temple, The Mall, Shimla in favour of HP State Electricity Board Limited against the account number 35110998627 and IFSC Code- SBIN0000718″.
Note: Female Candidates do not have to pay any fee.
HPSEB Notification 2020
You can easily have to HP Electricity Board recruitment notification 2020, just click on it and download it.
If you have any doubt or questions then please feel free to ask in the comment section.:)