MAHA-METRO IS INVITING APPLICATIONS FROM INDIAN NATIONALS FOR THE NON-SUPERVISORY POSTS FOR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE (O & M) DEPARTMENT OF PUNE METRO RAIL PROJECT ON REGULAR BASIS.
Also, MAHA-METRO IS INVITING APPLICATIONS FROM INDIAN NATIONALS FOR THE SUPERVISORY POSTS FOR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE (O & M) DEPARTMENT OF PUNE METRO RAIL PROJECT ON REGULAR BASIS.
In this article, we have shared how you can apply online for the maha metro recruitment 2021.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited(MAHA-Metro), a joint venture company with equal
participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro Rail Project
and Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra.
MAHA-Metro is inviting applications from Indian Nationals for the following Non-Supervisory
posts for Operation and Maintenance (O & M) department of Pune Metro Rail Project on regular basis.
Read Also: IB ACIO Recruitment 2021
Minimum Educational Qualification:
For Post from 1 to 5: SSC pass with ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical/Fitter/Mason/Plumber/Electronics/Electronics Mechanic/AC & Refrigeration Trades.
Working knowledge of Marathi Language is compulsory. This will be subjected to verification before
Candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination, passing of which would make
them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the result, will also be eligible
for applying for the posts.
Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having the eligibility qualification on the date of document verification after the declaration of the Online Test result for the post of Technicians.
Since there is no interview for the post of Technicians; the final result of ITI must be published/ declared in the public domain by/on the date of publication of the result of the online test for the post of technicians by MAHA-Metro. The proof of passing/ result shall be declared in the public domain through newspaper/ website etc.
(www.punemetrorail.org) Career Link, Online Registration will start from 14/12/2020 from 10.00 hrs.
APPLICATION FEE to be paid between 14/12/2020 to 21/01/2021.
Last Date for Registration of On-Line Application: 21/01/2021 till 23.59 hrs
The job of Technician Electrical/Fitter/Mason/Plumber/Electronics/AC & Refrigeration) is inter-changeable in nature as per the requirement of the Corporation and it includes Maintenance of Coaches, tracks, and other equipment in shift duty including night shift.
The Job requires the highest standard of medical fitness, including the naked vision of 6/12, the details of which are also available at MAHA-Metro website www.punemetrorail.org. So, the candidates meeting the required medical standard may only apply.
Maha Metro Recruitment Apply Online 2021
To apply online applicants have to visit the official website i.e www.mahametro.org/Career.aspx.
Here they will see the link stating MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(NS)/2020/ Date: 08.12.2020 and MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S)/2020/ Date: 08.12.2020.
In front of them, you will see the link to apply online as shown in the image below.
After clicking on the Click here to Apply, you will be redirected to a new registration page.
Here they have given a set of instructions which we have shared below.
1. Candidate can apply for Multiple post basis their qualification.
2. PUNE METRO application form against the above advertisements will be available in online mode only. (Start Date – 14th Dec 2020 to End date- 21st Jan 2021)
3. Candidates need to register as New User with details requested in the form.
4. On successful registration, a login Id and password will be shared with the candidate via email and SMS.
5. The candidates are advised to fill the application form completely without errors as no correction shall be allowed after successful payment.
6. Before filling the application form, the candidate must keep the scanned documents, given below, ready with him for uploading.
- Upload Photo. Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg format)
- Upload Signature. Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg format)
- Upload Your Date of Birth Certificate Max 300Kb (document should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format)
- Upload scanned copies of SSC/ HSC certificate. Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format)
- Upload scanned copies of ITI (SCVT/NCVT) /Diploma/Engineering/Graduation Certificate. Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format)-whichever is applicable.
- Upload scanned copies of Ex-Serviceman Certificate. Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format) (If applicable)
- Upload Caste Certificate. Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format) (If applicable)
- Upload EWS Certificate (If applicable). Max 300Kb (Image should be .jpg/.jpeg/PDF format)
7. Eligible Age for Post as below:
- Supervisory Post – 28 yrs. as on (21st Jan 2021)
- Non-Supervisory Post – 25 yrs. as on (21st Jan 2021)(for relaxation in age, SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen please see the notification)
8. Applicants must keep a copy of the computer-generated acknowledgment slip after successful payment and keep it safely for future reference.
9. PUNE METRO ADMISSION Application Fee is as below: –
- For SC & ST – Rs. 150/- (non-refundable)
- For Female – Rs. 150/- (non-refundable)
- For All other categories – Rs. 400/- (non-refundable)
In the end, you will a link stating Proceed to New Registration. Click on it and you will be on the registration page.
From the next page, you can apply for the maha metro recruitment 2021 online.
2 thoughts on “[mahametro.org apply online] Maha Metro Recruitment 2021: Online Application”