Mysore dasara gold tickets online 2023 are available for the people who want to have mysore dasara jamboo savari tickets and then visit the event to enjoy. The timings starts from 9am to 9pm till 24th October which is Vijyadashmi. People can also watch Mysore Dasara live from mobile and Live TV options.
Mysore Dasara is a royal festival celebrating victory of truth over evil and during the event a lot of various activities takes place. The Jamboo Savari and Torchlight Parade are the two major attractions on final day.
Mysore Dasara Jamboo Savari Tickets Online 2023
The mysore dasara is celebrated for victory of truth over devil as Goddess Chamundeeswari or Durga slew the demon Mahishasuran on Vijayadashami day. Dasara is a 10-day festival and on the 10th day a grand spectacular Procession is held which starts from Mysore Palace and ends in Bannimantap.
In Karnataka dasra is also celebrated as state festival and royal family of Mysore performs special pooja. The elephants for the Dasara processions are also undergoing training for the grand day. Total 12 Dasara jumbos will march on the procession route from Mysore Palace to Bannimantap twice a day.
People who want to ride jamboo savari will have to visit the official website which is mysoredasara.gov.in.
Here once you reach the homepage, you will get this popup window which will hold various events tickets. Here in one of tab there will be showing dasara 2023 jamboo savari.
Scroll down and then click on the Buy Ticket, once you click it you will be redirected to the next page. Here you can book your tickets online and visit the mysore palace on your designated time.
The jumboo savari will take place in Mysuru palace at 1:30 PM and then you can witness this glorious event.
The 5 kilometre long procession starts from the Mysore Palace and finishes at a place called Bannimantap (where the banni tree is worshipped). The idol of the Goddess Chamundeshwari is worshipped by the royal couple and other invited guests at the Mysore Palace.
The idol is then placed on a golden mantapa on top of a beautifully adorned elephant and taken on the procession.
Mysore Dasara Tickets Online 2023
The mysore dasara holds various events like torchlight parade which is held at Bannimantap and jamboo savari.
People can book tickets online and visit the Mysore palace and the gates will open at 12pm. Below we have listed some important guidelines.
- Tickets will be having barcode for entry. No entry will be allowed without a valid ticket or defaced or tampered with.
- Seats available on a first come first serve basis.
- Ticket once booked cannot be cancelled or refunded. Refund will only be made if the event is cancelled.
- Please carry a valid ID proof at the time of redemption.
- Re-entry will not be allowed at the event.
- Security procedures including frisking remain with the right of the management.
- One time Entry for One Person only.
- Gate will open at 12 PM.
People who want to book tickets online can visit www.mysoredasara.gov.in. Mysore Dasara Festival Committee will sell normally 2000 gold cards for dasara event.
Note: Tourist purchasing Gold card get VIP entry to Mysore Palace to witness Jamboo Savari in front of Palace and also Torch Light parade same evening at Bannimantap.
Mysore dasara 2023 program list pdf
There are various programs are organised in this event and that too date wise all the list of program in pdf is given below and on this website also i.e mysoredasara.org/mysore-dasara-program.
- Sharana Navaratri Begins – Shaila Vratha
- Brahmacharini Thithi – Dwithiya
- Chandraghanta Thithi – Trithiya ( at 6PM ‘Janapada Kavya Gayana’ by Malavalli Mahadevaswamy and Appagere Thimmaraju and 7 pm: Violin recital by Hosahalli K Venkataramu, Shivamogga. 9pm: ‘Kannada Dimdima’ by Y.K Muddukrishna and troupe)
- Kooshmanda Thithi –Chathurthi 6 pm: Sangeeth Durbar’ by H.N. Bhaskar and troupe, Mysuru 7 pm: Nalwadi-Nalnudi Bhaava Sambhrama’ by Hamsalekha and troupe, Bengaluru.
- On 21st : Kaala Rathri – Mahishaasura Samhara Thithi – Sapthami 6 pm: Suganar Sangeetha by Adithi Prahlad and troupe. 7 pm: Hindustani Concert by Muddumohan and troupe. 8 pm: Flute Jugalbandi by Pt. Pravin Godichindi and his son Shadaj Godkhindi.
- 22nd : Durgaashtami – Siddhi Dhaatri Thithi – Ashtami 6 pm: Hindustani Concert by Pt. Jayathirtha Mevundi & troupe. 7 pm: ‘Ranga Geethegalu’ by B. Jayashree & troupe, Bengaluru. 8.30 pm: Danace feature by Sridhar Jain & troupe, Mysuru. Online premièring of Maharaja Swathi Thirunal’s Navarathri Krithiset.
- 23rd : Maha Navami – Aayudha Puje Gajashwadhi Puje Hayagreeva Puje Amalu Devata Puje Mahagowri Thithi – Navami Maha Navami.
- 24th : From 1:46 PM to 2:08 PM Vijaya Dashami ( Makara Lagna) Nandi Dhwaja Pooja by Hon’ble Chief Minister Thithi – Dashami From 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM in the Shubha Meena Lagna , Pushpaarchane by Hon’ble Chief Minister and the Distinguished Dignitaries Followed by Jamboo Savari 6.00pm onwards: Torch Light Parade at Bannimantap.
Mysore Dasara Live streaming online 2023
People who cannot visit can watch online live event from their mobile from the official portal or from the youtube channels.
If want to want online then do visit www.mysoredasara.gov.in/liveStream, here you can watch live dasara from your homes.
We have shared the detailed information on mysore dasara jamboo savari tickets online booking 2023 and if you have any query then do comment below.