YSR jalakala online registration| YSR Jalasiri Apply Online| Jala Kala Borewell Registration Online Application| YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply Online : The Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR JalaKala Scheme in the state. This YSR Jala Kala scheme aims to provide free borewells to the needy people in AP state.
The Navaratnalu is a Concept launched by the YSR government to improve the delivery systems and improve the quality of the Governance in the state. Under this initiative, 9 welfare schemes are proposed by the State Government and the Jala Kala Free Borewells scheme is one of these initiatives.
AP YSR Jalakala Online Registration Scheme 2022
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the Jala Kala Borewell Scheme for the benefit of farmers. Under this scheme, the YSR government have decided to drill free borewells for needy and eligible farmers in all 13 districts of the State.
People can irrigate every acre of land and utilize water for various agricultural works. The borewell sites shall be identified by proper groundwater surveys and then after drilling will start in the selected place.
Our government, under a new program – #YSRJalaKala will drill borewells for free, for needy, small & marginal farmers – In line with @ysjagan Sir’s promise during #Padayatra to help the farming community.@YSRCParty @AndhraPradeshCM pic.twitter.com/UckuzlrbIQ
— Mekapati Goutham Reddy Official (@MekapatiGoutham) September 27, 2020
The AP Government is providing subsidy, interest-free loans, and technology transfers through Rythu Bharosa Kendras to make farming profitable with the government’s help.
Read Also: AP YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List
Key Features of YSR Jala Kala Scheme Apply Online
|Scheme Name||YSR Jala Kala Scheme|
|Department||Panchayati Raj and Rural Development|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Online Apply Date||2022|
|Benefit||Free Borewells for eligible people|
The borewells will be dug free of cost to the needy farmers. This scheme will bring approx 5 lakh acres under cultivation through the groundwater irrigation system.
YSR Free Borewell Scheme Eligibility
If the people are eligible then only they can have the benefit of the free borewell scheme. We have shared the eligibility criteria or YSR Jala Kala Eligibility.
- Any farmer without an existing borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible. If the farmer is not having contiguous land of 2.5 acres, a group may be formed and can apply for free borewell
- Priority shall be given to small & marginal farmers and SC / ST / Women farmers.
- Farmers can apply for free borewell online or offline through the village secretariat and VRO will verify and forward the application to the concerned APD / MPDO.
- The assigned drilling contractor will conduct a groundwater survey by engaging qualified geologists and submit the feasibility report to the concerned APD / MPDO for generating the estimate.
- The PD will take administrative approval from DC / JC, Aasara, and entrust the work to the drilling contractor.
- Information regarding the sanction of borewells will be communicated to the applicants at each stage through SMS.
- The digital photograph with geo-tag will be taken by the concerned authorities along with the beneficiary in the presence of the drilling contractors after completion of borewell drilling.
- The depth of the borewell drilled will be measured with advanced IoT enabled equipment minimizing human intervention.
- Payment to drilling contractors will be made as per the predefined success rates of districts.
- If a borewell fails, then a second borewell will be drilled near the site if feasible.
- A social Audit will be conducted for all the borewells drilled under this program.
Read Also: YSR Asara Status Beneficiary List
AP YSR Jalasiri Borewell Scheme Apply Online
If you are eligible and interested to apply to get free borewell under ysr jalayagnam apply online scheme in your land then you have to do the online registration process.
At first, you have to visit the Official ysr jalasiri website i.e ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
Then on the home page, you have to click on the APPLY For BOREWELL.
Here on the free borewell apply online page you have to enter your aadhar card details and then click on the submit button.
Now you will be redirected to the registration or online application form page. Here fill in your details correctly and submit ysr jalasiri apply online application.
YSR Jala Kala Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number: 1902