Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana| क्या है आत्मनिर्भर भारत रोजगार योजना 2020-21? AtmaNirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana| Apply Online| Registration: The central government has launched a new initiative for the employment sector in India which is known as Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rozgar Scheme. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has launched this scheme to boost the Indian economy.
The Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Scheme is aimed to benefit employees who are earning monthly wages less than Rs.15000. This Yojana aims to incentivize the creation of new employment opportunities during the
COVID recovery phase.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Scheme[3.0] 2020-21
The Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana will be applicable for eligible new employees joining EPFO registered establishments & for those who left these establishments during the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
The establishments that will be eligible for the Scheme include those that added a specified number of employees compared to the base month of September 2020.
- According to the ABRY scheme, which comes to effect from 1st October 2020, every EPFO registered company or organisation, if they take new employees who were to be covered by EPF or those who lost jobs between 1st March and September 30, 2020, will get benefit. They will be covered for the next two years.
- Establishments registered under the EPFO have to add at least 2 more employees for firms with less than 50 employees and a minimum of five employees for firms with over 50 employees.
- This hiring can happen between 1st October 2020 to 30th June 2021 and this will be valid for two years.
Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana being launched to incentivise creation of new employment opportunities during #COVID19 recovery. Every EPFO registered orgs – if they take in new employees or those who had lost jobs b/1 March 1 & Sept 30 – these employees will get benefits: FM pic.twitter.com/OB8xlTNkZf
— ANI (@ANI) November 12, 2020
Beneficiaries (new employees) under Scheme:-
- Any new employee joining employment in EPFO registered establishments on monthly wages less than Rs.15000.
- EPF members getting a monthly wage of less than Rs.15000/- and who left the job during COVID Pandemic from 1st March 2020 to 30th Sep 2020 and is employed on or after 01.10.2020.
- This scheme will be operational till 30th June 2021.
Read Also: PM Free Silai Machine Yojana
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Eligibility criteria for Establishments
- Establishments registered with EPFO if they add new employees compared to reference base of employees as in September 2020 as under:
• minimum of two new employees if the reference base is 50 employees or less.
• minimum of five new employees if the reference base is more than 50 employees.
- Establishments registering with EPFO after the commencement of Scheme
to get a subsidy for all new employees.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Subsidy Plan
- Central Govt. to provide subsidy for two years in respect of new eligible employees engaged on or after 01.10.2020 at the following scale:
• Establishments employing up to 1000 employees: Employee’s contributions (12% of Wages) & Employer’s contributions (12% of wages) totaling 24% of wages
• Establishments employing more than 1000 employees: Only Employee’s EPF contributions (12% of EPF wages)
- The subsidy support to get credited upfront in Aadhaar seeded EPFO Account (UAN) of eligible new employees.
जानें क्या है आत्मनिर्भर भारत रोजगार योजना?
भारत सरकार अगले दो साल तक सब्सिडी देगी। जिस संस्था में 1000 तक कर्मचारी हैं, उसमें 12 फीसदी कर्मचारी और 12 फीसदी नियोक्ता हिस्सा केंद्र सरकार देगी। 1000 से अधिक कर्मचारियों वाली संस्थाओं में केंद्र कर्मचारी के हिस्से का 12 फीसदी देगा। लगभग 65 प्रतिशत संस्थाएं इस योजना के तहत कवर हो जाएंगी।
जिन प्रतिष्ठानों की कर्मचारी संख्या 50 से कम हैं, उन्हें कम से कम दो लोगों और जिनकी सीमा 50 से ऊपर है, उन्हें न्यूनतम 5 लोगों को रोजगार देना होगा, ताकि वह इस योजना के पात्र बन सकें। इसके तहत ईपीएफओ के तहत पंजीकृत संस्थानों को सब्सिडी दी जाएगी। यह योजना 30 जून 2021 तक लागू रहेगी।
- कोविड माहमारी के समय में एक मार्च 2020 से 30 सितंबर के बीच नौकरी गंवाने वाले और एक अक्टूबर या उसके बाद नौकरी पाने वाले व्यक्ति भी इस योजना के पात्र होंगे।
आत्मनिर्भर भारत रोज़गार योजना 2020-21 के तहत सरकार नए कर्मचारियों और कंपनियों को PF कॉन्ट्रिब्यूशन पर लगभग 10 फीसदी की सब्सिडी सरकार दे सकती है।
Read Also: Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Apply Online| Registration
As per the latest information we have received there is no such need to apply online for people to get benefits. The establishments will deal with the departments and will provide benefits to the employees.
Employees do not need to apply online or do the registration process. These are EPFO based benefits.
For more details, you can visit static.pib.gov.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/MOF.pdf
We have shared all the necessary details regarding atma nirbhar bharat rojgar yojana 2020. If you have any query then comment below.