Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List is released by the Andhra Pradesh YSR government. The final list is released & now people can check the beneficiary status. The beneficiaries Rajakas, Nayi Brahmins, and tailors will get Rs. 10,000 each per year under this scheme.
The amount of Rs.10000 will be deposited directly into their bank accounts by the AP government. Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 is a must needed welfare scheme for these sector workers.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2022
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy government extend support to BPL families of Rajakas, nayee brahmins, and tailors through Jagananna Chedodu.
Shri Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy honorable Chief Minister government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the distribution of financial assistance scheme on 10th June 2020.
As per the government collected data, in the first phase, 2,47,040 beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance among which 1,25,926 tailors, 82,347 laundrymen, and 38,767 Nayi Brahmins.
— Spandana Rayapati (@SpandanaRayapat) June 10, 2020
The government will identify beneficiaries through the survey conducted by village/ward volunteers.
Read Also: AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Apply Online
Key Features of YSR Jagananna Chedodu
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Rajakas, Nayee brahmins, and tailors|
|Total Financial Assistance||Rs.10,000 per annum|
Jagananna Chedodu Pathakam total beneficiaries
- About 1,25,926 Tailors who run establishments will receive the benefit of Rs.125,92,60,000.
- About 82,347 Rajakas who run establishments will receive the benefit of Rs. 82,34,70,000.
- About 38,767 Nayi Brahmins who run establishments will receive the benefit of Rs.38,76,70,000.
A sum of Rs. 247 crore will be given to the beneficiary’s bank accounts at Rs 10,000 each. The AP government has followed a completely transparent process for the selection of scheme beneficiaries through village and ward volunteers.
Those who are eligible but couldn’t apply for the scheme can complete the application through village secretariats.
Read Also: Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020
Jagananna Chedodu Beneficiary List
- Display the list of beneficiaries at the village/ward secretariat, collection of beneficiaries transparently through gram sabha.
- Display of list of beneficiaries at the village/ward secretariat on a permanent basis for the conduct of the continuous social audit.
- Display of how to apply at village/ward secretariat as for the benefit of the Eligible persons whose names do not figure in the list of the beneficiaries.
- Anyone who is eligible but for any reason, if his name does not figure in the beneficiary list, then he may apply to the concerned village/ward secretariats with relevant documents.
- If found eligible after checking the documents, financial assistance will be provided to him in a month.
The CM YSR said that benefits are being given without looking into caste, creed, political differences. Scheme’s benefit can be availed by the people who did not vote for our party in the previous election. Our government’s aim is that no eligible candidate should be left out. Jagananna Chedodu Beneficiary List holds all the people who are going to get the benefit of the scheme.
Jagananna Chedodu Final List| District Wise
Till now there is no such Official Website or Portal is available to check the exact information but you can visit the navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
YSR government has released the beneficiary list 2020 and you can check the status in your gram panchayat or ward office. Jagananna Chedodu for washermen, barbers, and tailors are direct beneficiaries of this scheme. CM has initiated the process of transfer of money.
The Jagananna Chedodu Beneficiary status checks online process details are not available yet. But as per officials, the selected beneficiaries will get money in their bank accounts directly.
Helpline Customer Care Number
For Scheme, related assistance, suggestions, and complaints call the helpline number 1902 toll-free number.
Soon YSR is going to launch more schemes for the people welfare and all the people in the state are looking for more schemes which can help them out in this tough COVID-19 lockdown time.
If you have any questions regarding this scheme, then feel free to comment below.