The JAMMU AND KASHMIR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is now inviting online registration and login for the employees working in J&K. This jk hrms registration portal is released for the employees to trace their career progression, timely filing of monthly performance reports, property returns and annual performance reports.
In this article we have shared how you can step by step fill the registration form and know other important details.
JK hrms portal registration 2022-23
The Jammu & Kashmir government has launched the jk hrms portal registration for the government employees so that they can be traced for progress, performance in their profession, property returns and for many other services.
This step is very bold and taken by the central government so that all the j&k employees can be traced and will be promoted on their monthly performance.
The portal is now live and now employees can do the registration on portal by following step by step process shared below.
- At first you have to visit the Official Portal i.e hrms.jk.gov.in. Here on the official portal you will see alink stating “Register New User”.
- Once you click here, you will be redirected to a new registration page.
- Here you have to enter the “Cpisid, moble number, date of birth” and then click on the register button.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number. OTP is valid for only 10 minute.
- Once you enter your OTP you can set the password.
- Now your registration is done, after their some more information the portal will require and once you fulfill all the requirements your registration process will be done.
The registration process is completed now have to do the login and for that we have shared a proper guide for you to login to the jk hrms portal.
jk hrms registration login
The login process for the jk hrms is very simple, all you have to do is to follow the given steps.
- First visit the Official Portal i.e hrms.jk.gov.in/
- Here on the homepage you will see the login tab.
- You have to enter the username, password and captcha. Then click on the login button and now you are logged in on the jk hrms portal.
Read Also: Sparsh Pension Portal Registration
jk hrms gov in registration highlights
The Chief Secretary, Dr. Arun Kumar Mehta launched the JK HRMS portal registration for the welfare of government employees is state.
|Launched By||Chief Secretary Dr. Arun Kumar Mehta|
|Beneficiaries||Government employees of J&K|
|Process for registration||Online|
This portal launch was attended by all Administrative Secretaries and Deputy Commissioners in physical and virtual mode.
jk hrms registration benefits
JK-HRMS shall provide a unified dashboard for employees, wherein, vital service related details like posting and promotion, monthly salary slip, income tax remitted, GPF statement, SLI subscription can be accessed.
Employees can now trace their work progress with this their promotion process will become much easier.
The jk hrms portal shall also integrate Employees Monitoring Portal (EPM) and Online Property Return System (PRS).
jk hrms jk gov in registration Helpline
- Steps to Create a Employee Login in HRMS (in pdf)
- Steps to Raise a Request for data updation in HRMS (in pdf)
- Registration (Video)
- Data Correction (Video)
And for the technical support you can contact on the given number.
- Email-ID- email@example.com
- Phone No 0191-2520582
- Phone No 0191-2571800
- Phone No 0191-2571900
We have shared the detailed information on how you can do the jk hrms gov in registration and login, for more details visit the official portal.