[परवानाधारक ऑटोरिक्षा चालकांना आर्थिक सहाय्य] Maharashtra Auto Rickshaw 1500 registration online application link process is started in this COVID-19 pandemic situation. All the auto-rickshaw drivers can apply online to get Rs. 1500 in their bank accounts.
The Maharashtra state government led by Udhav Thackery has launched an Autorickshaw Financial Assistance scheme for Maharashtra auto drivers. The auto drivers will get a sum of Rs.1500 in their bank accounts from the state government as financial help during this lockdown.
This Autorickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme 2021 will help many drivers whose family only depends on auto-rickshaw earnings. In this article, we have detailed information on how to apply online, register yourself, and what is the eligibility criteria.
Maharashtra auto rickshaw 1500 scheme
Auto rickshaw scheme in Maharashtra is very much needed as we all know auto-rickshaw drivers are only based on the income they earn from their auto but due to covid-19 lockdown, there is no way they can earn.
So to overcome their problem the state government has decided that they will give them financial assistance of Rs.1500.
Maharashtra state government has announced a package of ₹107 crores for the state’s 7.15 lakh auto-rickshaw drivers and now they are fulfilling their promise.
Read Also: Join MNS Member Registration
Key Highlights of Maharashtra Auto Driver Scheme
|Scheme||Autorickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Udhav Thackery|
|Department||Transport Department Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Auto Drivers of Maharashtra|
|Benefit||Auto Drivers will get one-time financial assistance of Rs. 1500|
|Total beneficiaries||Approx. 7.15 lakh|
|Total Budget||Rs.107 crores|
|Application Timing||8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
The financial assistance will be given to the Auto Rickshaw Permit holders in the state of Maharashtra during the current COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Maharashtra Rickshaw Yojana 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Documents required
- All autorickshaw permit holders in the state of Maharashtra.
- At the time of online registration, you must have your vehicle number, driving license, permit and Aadhaar number ready.
- Your mobile number and bank account number must be registered with your aadhar number. Then only you can have the benefit.
You can easily check the details from the given below links.
- List of Enrolment Centres to Apply for Aadhaar or Update Mobile Number – Click here
- To Check Status of Bank Account Linked to Aadhaar – Click here
- To Check Status of Mobile Number Linked to Aadhaar – Click here
Drivers who are interested to apply online for this scheme have to first visit the Official Website i.e transport.maharashtra.gov.in
- Here on the homepage, you will see a link stating परवानाधारक ऑटोरिक्षा चालकांना आर्थिक सहाय्य or Autorickshaw Financial Assistance Scheme. You have to click on it as shown below.
- Now after clicking you will be redirected to a new page and here you have to click on the Apply for the Scheme.
- Now you go on the registration page, i.e mahatransport.net.
- On this page, you have to enter your all details correctly like your name, vehicle number, license number, aadhar number, etc, and then click on the submit registration form.
- Your submission is done, now you can check your application status online.
Check your Rs.1500 application status
If you have applied and submitted the form correctly and haven’t received relief funds yet then you have to check your application status by clicking here.
Fund transfer will happen immediately on verification of beneficiaries online. All you have to do is to fill in the details correctly and you will instantly receive the money in your aadhar linked bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if your application is rejected?
A. Then you have to read carefully the rejection reason or resubmit the application form.
Q. What if your account is not linked with the aadhar?
A. Your account must be registered with your aadhar number and mobile number, then you have to register them by applying online.
Q. Can I apply for the benefit without Aadhaar or Aadhaar linked mobile number/bank account?
A. Yes, you can still apply for the scheme through offline mode. Please visit your RTO office during office hours after 1st June 2021.
If you have any questions then comment below, we will try to solve all your questions.