Manav Garima Yojana Online Form Apply| Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat 2020 Form| Online Application Registration: The Gujarat state government has launched the Manav Garima Yojana 2020 for the people in the state.
This Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat is the financial assistance scheme for the SC communities.
The ministry of tribal affairs has launched this scheme to provide financial help to Scheduled Caste communities so that they can get employment opportunities with this help.
This step will encourage them to start their own business and earn money from being in backward situations. People can get the befit of this yojana by apply online or they can download the application form.
This Yojana is the financial assistance or help to the schedule caste persons to start their business without getting any kind of bank loans.
The Gujarat state government will give a little financial help to support the business levels of the state individuals.
To get the benefit of this Manav Kalyan Yojana, the total income of a person in the rural areas must lie below Rs. 47,000 yearly. And the income of a person in the urban areas must lie below Rs. 60,000 per annum.
As we can say only poor needy people can apply online to get enrolled in this scheme. The department will give money of Rs. 4000 to help the recipients.
In addition to this, later a few devices to them for more assistance will be given. The tool kits will be given to those individuals who are normally captivating in vegetable sellers, carpentry, and planting.
|Yojana Name||Manav Garima Yojana 2020|
|Launched In||Gujarat State|
|Launched By||Gujarat SC Development Cooperation, Gandhinagar|
|Beneficiaries||Schedule caste community of Gujarat state|
|Aim||To give money to SC people to start their business|
The main purpose of this scheme is to uplift the SC people by giving them business opportunities with the help of some money.
People can visit the nearest scheduled caste welfare office to know more about the scheme’s online application 2020.
Read Also: PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Scheme
We shared information in this image which is in Gujarati so that you can easily understand the information of this yojana.
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The applicant must belong to the scheduled caste (SC) category.
- Candidate must belong to the below poverty line (BPL).
- The annual family income of the applicants must be less than Rs. 47,000 for rural and Rs. 60,000 for urban.
- The financial assistance for the Scheduled Caste (SC) persons desirous to start the cottage industry for self-employing without obtaining bank loans.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- BPL Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Proof
- Passport Size photograph
To download the Manav Garima yojana online form you have to visit the Official Website i.e sje.gujarat.gov.in. Then from here, you can download the application form.
If you do not find any link to download on the Website then you can download the online application form from the given below link.
Download Manav Garima Yojana 2020 Form
After downloading your application form, fill the online form correctly, and submit it to the concerned authorities. Also, attach all the required documents.
Read Also: PM Svanidhi Yojana| रेहड़ी पटरी बिना गारंटी लोन योजना
- The government will provide Various tool kits to the beneficiaries to carry out their local businesses.
- The financial help of Rs. 4000 will be given without any bank credit to buy toots regarding their business.
- This will uplift the poor scheduled caste to start their business with better tools.
For more details Check out the video in Gujarati to online apply and fill application form.
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith/welding work
- Broom maker
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking, etc.
Till now there is no such helpline number is available to share but whenever the number is shared by the Officials we will update it here.