Manipal Arogya Card Apply Online| Manipal Arogya Suraksha Card 2020| Online Application Form: The Karnataka state government has launched the Manipal Arogya Suraksha Scheme for the people welfare in the state.
This healthcare facility scheme is aimed at providing quality health care at an affordable cost for needy people. Arogya Suraksha scheme also compensates for the loss of life and disablement due to accident.
Under this Manipal Arogya Suraksha scheme, each family gets medical facilities of up to Rs 30,000 per year. Also, unlimited OP facilities at a concessional fee which is apart from the Personal Accident benefit of Rs 30,000 for each member enrolled under the scheme.
Manipal Arogya Suraksha Card Scheme
Manipal Arogya Card (MAC) is not just any insurance card. This Karnataka government Suraksha Card cuts down your medical expenses each time you visit the hospital.
Undoubtedly, every home should have it, and every individual must own it. With this entire family’s health is covered and secured.
With this Arogya card, you can save your medical bills like never before. This is a small card with big benefits. Now, the best of our healthcare made even more accessible.
|Scheme||Arogya Suraksha Card|
There are a total of approx 3.6 Lacs Manipal Arogya Card holders. With 50% off On OP Consultation, every time you visit. Under this scheme there is no age limit Young or old, everybody can get the benefits of this card.
Manipal Arogya Suraksha Card Benefits and Discount
Manipal Arogya card is loaded with many discount offers to get a health check-up.
- 30% Off on OP Laboratory Investigations
- 25% Off on OP Procedures & Diabetic Foot Management
- 100/- Discount on OP Dialysis
- Up to 12% Discount on OP Pharmacy
- 50% discount on consultation charges
- 25% discount on all Hospital charges excluding consumables in the General Ward.
- 20% discount on preventive health check dental treatment lab investigation and radiology (CT, MRI, ultrasound, X-Ray).
- Up to 10% discount on medicines.
Read Also: Seva Sindhu Portal Registration: Application
Arogya Card Membership Charges
- Membership for 1 person is at Rs. 250.
- Whole family membership includes his/her spouse and any number of unmarried children below 25 years at Rs. 500.
- And family plus membership includes individual spouse, any number of unmarried children below 25 years and up to 4 parents including in-laws at Rs. 650 which is the additional benefit.
- For the 2-year scheme for individuals, this comes at a price of Rs. 400, Family at Rs. 700 and Family plus at Rs. 850.
Manipal Arogya Card Online Application Registration 2020
To online for this Arogya Card you have to visit the Official Website i.e manipalhealthcard.com. Here you will see the Self Register Now link you have to click on that.
Then you will be redirected to a new page, here you will see the SELF REGISTRATION NEW option click on it.
Now you will have an online application form page, here you can fill in the required details and then submit it.
Manipal Arogya Card Login
To login into your arogya suraksha card you have to visit the Official Website Login Page i.e https://manipalhealthcard.com/arogyacard/#/login.
Manipal Arogya Suraksha Card Renewal
To do the renewal of your arogya card you have to login in to your arogya suraksha card. So you have to visit the Official Website Login Page i.e https://manipalhealthcard.com/arogyacard/#/login.
From here you can do the renewal process very easily by just giving the payment.
Read Also: Bhoomi Online Land Records Check
Arogya Card Helpline Contact Number
The Department has provided the two helpline numbers i.e 0820-2923748 and 9980854700