Bhoomi Online is the land records software of the Parihara Karnataka where you can see Bhoomi online RTC, Map, reports, mutation status, etc on the online Bhoomi Website. Bhoomi uses advanced land management online technology.
Bhoomi Online Karnataka portal is launched by the Karnataka state government and government of India. This website is jointly funded by the state and the central government.
Bhoomi enables the digitization of paper land records to online land records. The revenue department of Karnataka holds the records in the Bhoomi portal.
Bhoomi Online Karnataka 2020
Bhoomi RTC Online software is designed by jointly trust the government of India and the Karnataka state government to digitize the land records. This Bhoomi RTC portal is used to eliminate the corruption and inaccuracy of the land records.
With this bhoomi podi portal, the maintenance of land records that are poorly supervised and audited on the block-level offices “taluka/tehsildar” offices.
|Name||Bhoomi Online Land Records|
|Launched by||Revenue Department of Karnataka|
|Objective||Digitalization Of Karnakatak Land Records|
The Bhoomi portal is developed by the National Informatics Centre and this portal is very easy to use. We will discuss in detail how you can Bhoomi online login and then get access to land records.
Read Also: National Scholarship Portal
Benefits of Bhoomi Online Parihara
Bhoomi offers multiple numbers of benefits for the Karnataka state residents, we have list maximum of them below:
- RTC (i-Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops) also known as pahani(pani).
- RTC select district wise
- RTC Online Pani
- Bhoomi reports
- Mutation status
- Mutation extract
- Bhoomi podi
- Report management
- Land Maps
- Citizen Registration
- Citizen online login
- Register of dispute cases.
- Taluka List
- XML Verification of RTC
Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2020 pahani details are very easy to get from the website.
Karnataka Land Records Documents Fees
The Bhoomi portal allows access to the land-related documents such as RTC, Mutation Status, Tippan and Mutation Reports at Kiosk Centres in the state.
If you want to see the online records and you do not have the internet facility then you have to pay a nominal fee at the KIOSK Centres. The payable fee for each document is as follows:
|Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (RTC)||Rs.10|
- To check the Bhoomi RTC Pahani you need to do the registration other records can be seen directly without login.
- If you want to check the Bhoomi rtc Karnataka 2020 Pahani then you have to do registration and then login.
Karnataka Bhoomi Online Login|Registration Process
Then click on the Create Account, Now add the asked details correctly and then click on the SignUP/Submit button.
Now you can login and can access the land records.
Check Bhoomi Online RTC Pahani
To check Bhoomi rtc Karnataka 2020 pahani you have to click on the rtc.karnataka.gov.in/Service78/ and then click on the “Pahani ONLINE (ONLINE RTC)“.
There are many options in Bhoomi Podi as you can also have the option of Bhoomi RTC Select District. Bhoomi rtc online pani is very easy to use, you just have to online login it.
Now you can also visit the Bhoomi RTC Portal, then enter the details asked and check your Bhoomi RTC online.
Bhoomi online rtc will be in front of you to download and print.
Note: RTC is also known as Pahani, this is an important land document to maintain land records. It contains important information such as the owner’s name, area, soil type, etc.
The RTC for village lands is issued in acres/hectares & the record is signed by the Tahsildar/Deputy Tahsildar.
View Land Records Online| Bhoomi parihara payment pending
To check or view your bhoomi records online, you have to visit the Official Website or click www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service2/RTC.aspx
Here you can check all the records with mutation register and mutation status, MR. You have to enter the details like bhoomi rtc select district:
- Survey Number
- Hissa No
In the end, click on the fetch details and the Bhoomi online Karnataka owner details will display on the screen.
You can also View RTC Form 16:
These are also similar steps to view RTC form 16 online on the Bhoomi portal.
- First, visit the Karnataka online land records website.
- Enter the required details such as the District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Hissa Number and Survey Number.
- Now click on ‘Fetch Details’ to get your RTC Form 16.
To check your Bhoomi Online Mutation Status
On the Official Website, click on ‘View RTC and MR’
- Select the ‘Mutation Report (MR)’ option.
- Select the details like district, taluk, village, etc.
- Then click on the ‘Fetch Details’ button.
On the Karnataka Bhoomi Online Portal, there are multiple online services to check various things regarding the land. One of them is Bhoomi Online Map. Let us see how you can check your map details.
Read Also: Bhulekh Odisha Map View
Bhoomi Online Map View| SSLR
The revenue map is also available on the online portal. Anyone can check their land map details by following simple steps:
- At first, visit the Official Link of Revenue Maps.
- Then in front of you, there will be a list with district wise.
- Now you can choose your District, taluka, etc details or just enter the Village Name and click on search.
- Then you will be able to download the Bhoomi Map in PDF also.
- To download in PDF just on the PDF File and you can view your Bhoomi online map.
This Bhoomi online Karnataka map is only for viewing purpose, this can’t use for legal purposes.
How to get Bhoomi Reports?
Bhoomi reports are very simple to get. These reports can be accessed by anyone with slight information about the land. The Bhoomi Pendency Reports can be downloaded by simple steps given below:
- At first, visit the Official Website or Click here for “Bhoomi Reports”.
- Then Here select the details: District, Taluk, Hobli, Village.
- And click on the Get Report. Then Bhoomi Online report will open in the next window.
Now on next you will be able to download the bhoomi reports.
Bhoomi Reports Mutation Status
To check the Bhoomi Mutation report you have to follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the Official Link or click here Mutation Report
- Then select your district, taluk, village, etc, and click on Get Report.
With this, you can easily check the reports mutation.
Check the Bhoomi Dispute Case Reports Online
To view your Bhoomi dispute case reports online you have to visit the Official Website or click “Dispute Care Reports“.
Bhoomi Customer Care Number
Survey Settlement & Land RecordsLand Records Offices
SSLR Building, K.R. Circle
Bangalore – 560001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail : email@example.com
You can contact Between 10:00 AM To 05:30 PM