Bhulekh Odisha is the main online land record system for the people to know details of their land records( Bhunaksha Odisha). Orissa state government has an online website where you can see Bhulekh Orissa online land records map in the ROR view or Map view.
In this digital world, everyone is adopting online solutions to get knowledge regarding their needs. People in Orissa now can see Bhulekh Odisha Map Online.
Odisha Bhulekh is a great way to check your land details in a very easy way. The official website is bhulekh.ori.nic.in and we will give you detailed information on how you can see your Bhulekh Odisha Map.
Bhulekh Odisha 2021
Bhu lekh means land records. And everybody wants to know their land details so Orissa state government has launched the Odisha bhulekh land portal. So that anyone can see their property details from mobiles, computers from their homes.
The land record holds various information like about the owner of the landholding, total area of the land, other specifications of the land, bhulekh odisha mutation, ROR, sale details, possession details, etc.
Odisha bhulekh app download is also available for the people of Orissa. Odisha Bhulekh map is easy to get and download from the website.
The government of India has launched a program named “National Land Records Modernization Programme” (NLRMP) in 2008 for the digitization and modernization of land records to online portals.
This Digital India Land Record Modernization Programme (DILRMP) has been implemented in all the states. Bhulekh Odisha portal has a very easy to use and anybody can get their land details online.
If you live in Odisha and holds a land but you are not aware of how to use the land map view portal then you can find all the necessary details in this article.
You will get to know how you can view your ROR, map of plot/land you own, tehsil information and other revenue related information.
Bhulekh Odisha Map View Online Benefits
Bhunaksha Odisha online view has made people easy to access the land records from the home. Now they don’t need to go to the government offices for their land records.
- People can check their land records such as ROR.
- Due to the online records management system, there is great transparency and this leads to less land fraud, illegal possessions.
- The work load for the revenue department has also decreased.
- Now anybody can check their land records and other related updates at any time and from anywhere from Odisha Bhulekh land portal.
- This is also time-saving and now, you do not have to visit the concerned department to get any kind of land-related information.
People can easily see their Odisha Bhunaksh map online and can have ROR view and MAP view whatever they want.
Odisha Bhulekh State Statistics
|Number of Districts||30|
|Number of Tehsil||317|
|Total RI circles||2410|
|No. of Villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16703232|
|Number of Plots||56704218|
|Number of Tenants||35232575|
These details given above are as on(latest) 9th-April-2020.
What is Bhulekh Orissa ROR?
ROR stands for the Record of Rights (ROR). Bhulekh Odisha ROR is the main part of the land records, under these records are held by the Revenue Department, Government of Odisha.
It contains all the personal detailed information regarding the land you own, like the name of the landholders, history of the land, etc.
Odisha Bhulekh ROR Benefits
- Bhulekh ROR helps to clarify the real owner of the land.
- Odisha ROR helps the landholder to avoid any issues relates to land.
- Using a certified copy of ROR or extract of ROR helps in avoiding illegal land possession.
- Farmers can also use this ROR to know the exact detailed information of the landowner.
How to Apply for Odisha ROR?
If you want to apply for ROR in Odisha, then you have to go through two ways:
- Through District Revenue Office
- Or from CSC center.
Steps to Apply through District Revenue Office:
- At first, you have to visit the concerned District Revenue Office of your district.
- Now buy the application from the office and fill the form correctly.
- Now attach all the relevant documents and submit them.
- After the submission of the ROR application form, you will receive a receipt.
- Later the department will verify the land details.
- Finally, after the verification, your application for ROR will be approved an authorized copy of ROR will be issued.
The following documents required to apply for the ROR:-
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Your Income certificate
ROR Application Fee
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
You can get your ROR certified copy within 30 days from the date of application submitted.
How to check Bhulekh Odisha ROR?
At first, you have to visit the Official Website i.e www.bhulekh.ori.nic.in
Now you have to choose your district, tehsil, village and RI circle from the list and select the relevant option. Now you can search your ROR by selecting any one option from three options:
- Using Khatiyan
- Using Plot no.
- Using Tenant
Now click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
Finally, your ROR will appear on the screen.
Now take Print from the print option given below in the ROR.
How to check Bhulekh Odisha Map?
To check the Bhulekh Orissa Map you have to first visit the Official Website i.e bhunakshaodisha.nic.in
Here you have to select your district name and then click on submit for bhunaksha Odisha Map.
Now a new page with Bhulekh Odisha Map 2021 View will open.
Now select your district, Tehsil, RI no., Village, Sheet No. and the bhunaksha odisha of that district will appear on your screen.
To check your land map just click the number on the Orissa map. On selecting your Plot no., information about that plot will appear in the “Plot Info” section as shown in the picture.
Now you can have bhulekh naksha odisha and you can easily land record search by name Odisha.
In case you need any help regarding Bhulekh Orissa or you got any wrong data on the bhunaksha Odisha portal then you have to contact the concerned Tehsildar of your area.
If you want to share any of your thoughts, then feel free to contact us.