Odisha government has launched Balaram Yojana 2020 for the farmers where they can apply online and get financial assistance. The interested farmers have to do the online registration form process and after that, they can get the benefit of this Balaram scheme.
Balaram Scheme Odisha is a major welfare scheme for farmers who are landless. Under this yojana, they will be given crop loans up to Rs. 1.5 Lakh to 2 lakh, previously it was Rs.50,000 now it has increased. Odisha state government has launched this scheme to help the landless farmers by providing them loans.
Balaram Yojana Odisha 2020
Odisha state government has launched this yojana to provide crop loans in the state for the landless farmers. As we all know due to COVID-19 whole country is struggling to get stable and farmers are the most affected sector so to overcome this problem Odisha Balaram Yojana is launched.
The main aim of the “Balaram Odisha Scheme” is to help the landless farmers who have been facing hardships in this COVID-19 crisis. Also, the Orrisa state government has decided to provide financial help and employment opportunities to the landless farmers in the state.
— OTV (@otvnews) July 2, 2020
With this scheme total of 7 lakh, landless farmers will get the benefit and Rs. 1040 crores will be disbursed among the beneficiaries in 2 years. This scheme is prepared in cooperation with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Read Also: Bhu Lekh-Bhu Naksha Odisha Check Here
Key Highlights of Balaram Yojana Odisha 2020
|Launched By||Odisha State Government|
|Budget||Rs. 1040 crore|
|Beneficiaries||7 Lakh Landless farmers|
|Benefit||A loan from the government|
- In Odisha, there are approx 7000 parts of various banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban areas and the farming specialty will help people at the ground level to get the loan.
- The interest rate and subsidy on the loan amount will be decided according to the guidelines of Odisha state loan rules.
- The state government has focused to give ranch credits to seven lakh landless ranchers in the following two years.
- To have successful implementation of the scheme, Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) will coordinate to implement the scheme at the state level, the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will coordinate at the district level.
To get selected to beneficiary list farmers must have to fulfill the below criteria:
- He/she must be a resident of Odisha State.
- The applicant must not have any farming land on his name.
- He/she must be a farmer with no land.
Important documents required
Given below is the list of documents required for Balaram yojana 2020 registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- Ration Card
Balaram Yojana Apply Online Odisha 2020
To online apply farmers have to visit the Official Website i.e www.odisha.gov.in/. This official portal may be where this scheme will be available for the Balaram yojana online apply.
The Balaram yojana apply online process is very simple. You have to follow the simple steps:
- When you visit the Official Portal, there you will find the “Balaram Yojana 2020 link”.
- You have to click on it and you will be redirected to the online application page.
- Here you have to apply for this Balaram Scheme.
- In the end, submit the online apply link and your application is on the way.
Odisha Balaram Yojana Online Registration Form
To fill your online application form, farmers have to visit the Official Website i.e agriodisha.nic.in/ for the online registration.
Here for Odisha Balaram Yojana Online registration, you have to follow the given steps:
- When you visit the Official Website, there you will find the “Balaram Yojana registration link”.
- Then you have to click on it and you will be redirected to the online registration page.
- Here you have to register for this Balaram Scheme 2020.
- In the end, submit the Balaram Yojana Registration Form.
- Now the bank will examine and pass your loan if you are qualified.
Note: Both the above steps are just an assumption as we all know till now there is no update regarding this scheme and the department has not released much information on how to apply for BALARAM YOJANA ODISHA.
|Online Apply Starting Date||Will be available soon|
|Last for Online Registration||Will be available soon|
|Application Form PDF||Not Available Yet|
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Shramik Setu Portal