Mukhyamantri Sishu Sewa Achoni scheme for covid victims is launched by CM Himanta Biswa Sarma. Under this scheme, free laptops will be given to the children who have lost both their parents and Rs. 3500 per month will be given to the caretaker of these children.
Assam free laptop scheme 2021 for the victims of COVID-19 is a very good initiative. With Sishu Seva Achoni scheme, children can remain in touch with the online studies and the guardian will also get monthly Rs. 3,500.
In this article, we have shared detailed information on Assam Mukhyamantri Sishu Seva Achoni Scheme 2021.
Mukhyamantri Sishu Seva Achoni Scheme 2021
Assam Cheif Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched the Sishu Sewa Achoni Yojana 2021 for the welfare of Covid victim children. Thus scheme will provide relief to children who have lost their parents due to Covid-19.
Under this scheme, children who have lost both parents (father & mother) and now are being looked after by their extended family members will be given financial help of Rs 3,500 per month.
Children below the age of 10 years without any family support will be provided shelter at child care institutions under government supervision.
Girls who have been orphaned will be accommodated at reputed institutions like Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya. This step will ensure that they are cared for sensitively and provided proper protection at good institutions.
#CMShishuSevaScheme ~ Thread
On the eve of completion of 7 yrs of Hon PM Sri @narendramodi led NDA Govt, Government of Assam has launched 'Chief Minister Sishu Seva Scheme' to take care of children who have lost their parents due to #COVID19. 1/6@PMOIndia @smritiirani pic.twitter.com/551m5diASx
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) May 29, 2021
For girls of marriageable age who have lost their parents, one-time financial assistance of Rs 50,000 will be given and one tola of gold under the Arundhati gold scheme will be given.
The school or college-going children who have lost their parents, including those enrolled for other vocational training, will be provided free laptops or tablets for the purpose of their education.
Key Highlights of CM Sishu Sewa Achoni Scheme 2021
|Mukhyamantri Sishu Sewa Achoni Yojana
|CM Hemanta Biswa Sarma
|Children who have lost their parents during covid.
|Free laptops/tablets, the guardian will get monthly Rs. 3500 etc.
- The government of Assam has launched the ‘Chief Minister Sishu Seva Scheme’ to take care of children who have lost their parents due to #COVID19.
- Govt of Assam will provide financial assistance of Rs 3500 per child per month. We will get the support of the Govt of India for this up to Rs 2000 per child per month under the existing scheme.
- Govt of Assam will take steps to house such children in one of the child care institutions and provide adequate funding towards their upkeep and educational expenditure.
- Such girls will be given accommodation in suitable and reputed institutions to ensure their sensitive care & proper protection. One such institution is Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) residential schools.
- For girls of marriageable age, the Govt of Assam will extend a one-time financial package as marriage assistance. We will also provide one tola of gold under the Arundhati Scheme and an amount of Rs 50,000 to each such girl.
- All such students will be linked to skill-based education & will be provided training.
Assam Free Laptop Registration 2021| Apply online
As per the officials, there is no need to register for the free laptops. The government officials will make record of the children who have lost both parents and accordingly they will distribute the laptops and tablets for the children.
CM Sishu Sewa Achoni Scheme 2021 Apply Online
There is no need to apply for this scheme, the state government will take care of all the children who have lost their parents and soon they will enroll them into the scheme.
The officials from the department will contact them and will provide them the benefits of the scheme.
Read Also: Assam New Voter id Card Online Apply