PM e Vidya Program is launched by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman for the students to study online from the digital portal. This scheme will benefit all the students all over the country. Under this PM E Vidya Program online study portal for students, there is online student registration, course list, and all other facilities on one portal.
FM Nirmala Sitaram said that the government is ready to launch the digital study platform. This digital online education portal will be launched shortly and it will consist of e-content and QR coded textbooks for all grades.
PM e Vidya Program| Digital Online Study Portal for Students
During this COVID-19 pandemic situation, the whole country is suffering and many department’s services are on hold due to the lockdown. Under the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan government is launching various welfare announcements. The education department is the most important factor for the future development of students. And due to the lockdown education of students is stopped.
|PM e Vidya Program
|FM Nirmala Sitaraman
|To provide Online Education for all grades.
|All students from class 1 to 12.
All the schools, colleges, institutions are closed so to overcome this situation the central government has launched the PM E Vidya Program for students. Under this PM e Vidhya scheme students will be educated from the dedicated online platform.
This digital platform will provide the education from 1 class to 12th class. PM-e-Vidya programme for multi-mode access to digital online education will be launched. The government will provide one TV channel for one class. The top 100 universities will be allowed to start online courses by 30th May 2020.
India is changing and so is our way of education
PM eVIDYA – a programme for multi-mode access to digital/online education to be launched immediately; Top 100 universities will be permitted to automatically start online courses by 30th May#AatmaNirbharApnaBharat pic.twitter.com/Xm1oFNTG5f
— PIB India #StayHome #StaySafe (@PIB_India) May 17, 2020
Pradhan mantri e Vidya yojana will make ensure that every student gets the best digital education with this platform. The use of Radio and Community Radio will be encouraged under this initiative.
Read Also: One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
PM E Vidya| Online Study Program| Official Website
The finance minister while announcing this program has not yet reviled the full details. Soon the education department will release the Official Portal from where you can get all the information.
Maybe the government also releases a pm e vidya app(Both for Android & iOS) to make it more user friendly to use. And students can get quick information & can study without any problem on mobile also.
Previously the government is providing the online classes on the portal named diksha.gov.in. May be here the online courses will be provided. The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students, and parents engaging in learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum.
You can Download the DIKSHA app and scan QR code in your textbooks for easy access to your lessons.
PM E Vidya Program Online Course List
- We have mentioned before that, Top 100 universities are allowed to automatically start online courses by 30th May 2020. So very soon, these institutions will release the E Vidya list of online courses that students can take.
- As the government has not shared any exact information till now so it is very early to say about what types of the courses will be and their respective names.
- Interested students are advised to keep checking this article for the latest detailed information regarding the Courses list.
Pm e Vidya scheme will contain many online courses and soon government officials will disclose the information.
PM E Vidya Yojana| Registration Online Portal
The education department must have to keep records of students, so online student registration may be introduced by the government. Once the Official Portal launched, we will be able to fill the registration form at the official PM E Vidya Website.
After the registration process is done the students can login and can continue to online learning. Given below are the steps when the government will launch the portal and if there is a need for registration.
- At first, the student has to visit the e-vidya Official Portal.
- Then find the New User registration column and fill the details correctly.
- Now after getting your login Id and Password, Login to the account.
- Then select the course and then start learning online.
Key Highlights of e Vidya Program
- There will be a particular TV Channels Per Class(From 1st Class to 12th Class).
- Online Courses will be offered by Universities.
- Indian Top 100 universities are permitted to start online courses from May 30th, 2020.
- This program will be a one-stop solution for all the learning needs of the students.