The Indian government is going to launch the “One Nation One Ration Card Scheme” in all over India. Apply online or any kind of registration application form fill up process is not required. Ek Desh Ek Ration Card Yojana will benefit every individual in the country.
Under this scheme, anyone can take ration in any part of the country by using his one nation ration card. This will mainly help migrant workers who work in different states or UTs.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020
The Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman during the launch of Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan stated that ek desh ek ration card yojana will be completed in March 2021. She clearly stated that there will be one ration card system in the country.
It does not matter from where you are, whichever state or UT you can get ration from any PDS (Public Distribution Shop). The government authorized rashan depot will provide you all the monthly ration when you show your one nation card.
|Scheme||Ek Desh Ek Ration Card Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Aim||To provide ration using one card in all over the country|
|Beneficiaries||All ration card holders in the country|
एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना के तहत अब किसी भी क्षेत्र के नागरिक अपने राशन कार्ड के माध्यम से देश के किसी भी राज्य में सरकारी राशन डिपो की दुकान से अपना राशन ले सकते हैं।
The One Nation One Ration Card is already rolled out 83% in the country so far and will be made 100% by March 2021. This will provide rightful ration in any part of the country.
— NDTV (@ndtv) May 14, 2020
Ek Desh Ek Ration Card Yojana Benefits
- Anyone in the country can take the benefit of this scheme.
- People who go in the other states to do jobs, now they can take ration from any PDS store under this scheme.
- This will enable transparency in the depot systems.
- Many states like, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, UP(Uttar Pradesh), Jharkhand, Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, etc are under process to start this scheme.
- This will help migrants to buy ration from the depot in other states.
Read Also: आत्म निर्भर भारत योजना
This scheme will implement in those states where the Ration card is linked with Aadhar card with this data can be traced by the government. This will help the government to know who and when the ration is given and it will allow the government to maintain all records.
One Ration Card Scheme Objective
- It will stop the fraud ration card system and will help to stop the corruption in this department.
- Previously migrant people can not buy ration from the depot as it was not allowed to buy in other states, but now they buy it in any state.
- Ek Desh Ek Ration card scheme is mainly meant to help migrant workers. This will ensure nobody remains hungry.
- This scheme will be implemented as fast as it can because COVID-19 lockdown has made the whole country people suffer.
एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना से फ़र्ज़ी राशन कार्ड को रोकने में मदद मिलेगी।
योजना के लागू होने के बाद यदि कोई व्यक्ति एक राज्य से दूसरे राज्य में जाता है तो उसे सरकारी राशन आसानी से मिल सकेगा।
एक देश एक राशन कार्ड स्कीम का फायदा सबसे ज्यादा प्रवासी मजदूरों को होगा।
One Nation One Ration Card Apply Online required?
There is no need for registration for ek desh ek ration card online apply, the government will attach your ration card and aadhaar card then you can take the benefit of this scheme. You also do not have to submit an application form for this as all proceeds will be done by the Indian government.
After this Integrated public distribution system will analyze the numbers and will process the supply to the beneficiaries. The National Food Security Act will hold all the beneficiary details and will provide the ration.
Key Highlights of the Scheme
This Ek Rashtra Ek Ration Yojana is the game changer scheme for migrant people and they can easily survive in the costly cities by getting cheap Ration from the government stores.
- Migrant people can get ration from their ration card from all over the country.
- You do not have to apply to get one ration card, government officials will do it.