PM Narendra Modi has Launched the “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan” Yojana Package of Rs. 20 Lakh crore. Atma Nirbhar meaning is Self-dependent, i.e during this COVID-19 lockdown whole country will have to act strong and become self-reliant.
To support this step Prime Minister Modi has launched this big relief support package of Rs.20 lakh crore. This package is 10% of India’s GDP. Due to the lockdown Indian economy has gone to the worst and now self-reliance is the only option by which country can recover.
What is Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana?
Aatma Nirbhar means self-dependent, now corona lockdown has broken the economic backbone, and to overcome this government has released a package of twenty lakh crore. This financial package will help to revive every branch of the Indian economy, from demand, supply chain to manufacturing.
|Scheme||Aatm Nirbhar Yojana|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||12th May 2020|
|Total Budget||20 Lakh Core|
|Beneficiaries||Whole Countries Economic Structure|
Under this Atma Nirbhar Yojna package, many schemes will be launched to help the poor and needy people. The economic package focuses on land, labour, liquidity, and laws. In the article, we have shared some information in Hindi also.
PM Modi said on his Twitter Handle: कोरोना संकट का सामना करते हुए, नए संकल्प के साथ मैं आज एक विशेष आर्थिक पैकेज की घोषणा कर रहा हूं। ये आर्थिक पैकेज, ‘आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान’ की अहम कड़ी के तौर पर काम करेगा.
The atma nirbhar package will help the cottage industries, home industry, small-scale industries and MSMEs, which are the means of livelihood for crores of people in the country.
This package will also provide benefits to farmers, who work in different weather conditions. Also for the middle-class people who pay their taxes on time and run the Indian economy.
हाल में सरकार ने कोरोना संकट से जुड़ी जो आर्थिक घोषणाएं की थीं,
जो रिजर्व बैंक के फैसले थे,
और आज जिस आर्थिक पैकेज का ऐलान हो रहा है,
उसे जोड़ दें तो ये
20 लाख करोड़ रुपए का है।
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) May 12, 2020
During the launch of this yojna PM Modi has also requested people to buy and promote local products and brands. This will increase in the economy and India will start to grow faster after this lockdown situation.
Benefits of Atmanirbhar Abhiyan Package Details
The package is huge and it is assumed that its benefits will be more. The government will launch a number of welfare schemes for the people of every section. So let us check out some of its package details.
- This package will focus on empowering the poor, labourers, migrants, etc., from both the organized and unorganized sectors.
- Local products and brand values will be increased as the government will support them financially.
- There will be changes in the supply chain for agriculture, rational tax system, simple and clear laws, strong financial system, etc.
- New investments and business promotion systems will be reformed to gain more to maintain the country stable.
आज हमारे पास साधन हैं,
हमारे पास सामर्थ्य है,
हमारे पास दुनिया का सबसे बेहतरीन टैलेंट है,
हम Best Products बनाएंगे,
अपनी Quality और बेहतर करेंगे,
सप्लाई चेन को और आधुनिक बनाएंगे,
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) May 12, 2020
Now under this Abhiyan government will launch a number of schemes and these will benefit many sectors to grow the economy rate.
Why this Aatma Nirbhar Bharath launched?
As we all know due to the COVID-19 pandemic whole country is shut down and people are not having any option to earn money. All the industries, factories, and the whole working sector are still and due to this economy is getting bad to worst.
So to provide help to people and give a financial support government has launched this relief package so that with their support all the business stands again and the economy wheel must run again.
Under this budget, the government is going to launch various schemes to help all the sectors and people. These central government schemes will be launched soon by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman. FM Nirmala Sitaram will distribute financial assistance depending upon the need of that sector.
If farmers need more financial help then according to their need the money will be given to them as per their requirements.
Read Also: Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
Is there any way to apply online for this scheme?
This just a package for the upcoming central government schemes. When these schemes will be launched in states then you will be able to apply by the online registration process or by filling the application forms, depending upon the yojana requirement.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat MSME Package Details
MSME(Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) got the 3 lakh crore package. Under this scheme, MSME sectors will get a loan without any guarantee. It is calculated near about 45 lakh MSME units will get the benefit.
There will be no global tenders up to 200 crores. Only the local company will get these tenders.
- The package will play an important role in Aatmanirbhar Bharat as the amount is very big.
- PM Modi urged people to be ‘vocal for local’ i.e buy and promote local products and brands so that the increase in sale will increase some economy.
- This Atma Nirbhar Bharath mainly focuses on land, labour, liquidity and laws.
- The government will give the EPF of the employees whose pay is below Rs.15000, this will benefit 72 lakh employees.
- NBFC(Non-Banking Financial Company) will get Rs. 30000 crore scheme. Government announces Rs 45,000 crore liquidity infusion through a Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme 2.0 for NBFCs.
- The electricity companies will get a help Rs.90000 crores.
Read Also: Kisan Rath Mobile App Download