The Indian government has launched ASEEM Portal Registration (Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping) web portal. Under Skill India, MSDE launched the Aseem portal to help skilled people to find livelihood opportunities.
Currently, India is fighting with COVID-19 situation and there are no more job opportunities on the ground, so overcome this Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship launched this portal for both employees and employers. In this article, we will discuss in detail about the ASEEM and its features.
Aseem Portal 2020
ASEEM is the Atmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping website where people looking for jobs can apply by registering themselves on the web portal. And also the Employer those who want to hire them can upload their job details.
This Portal is expected to improve the demand-supply gap in the skilled working market area. With this now people can easily find their skill relevant jobs on one web portal.
This is based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) digital platform, migrant workers, and other people who lost their jobs due to COVID-19 can apply and can find jobs as per their skill. The skilled employee can upload the details of their skill and companies will analyze and will provide them jobs.
Key features of Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping Portal
|Scheme||ASEEM Skilled Employee Job Platform|
|Launched By||Union Ministery of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship|
|Launched On||10 July 2020|
- This portal is managed by National Skill Development Corporation(NSDC) in collaboration with the Bengaluru-based company ‘Betterplace’.
- This system will provide real-time data analytics about the demand and supply which includes the industry requirements, skill differences, demand as district wise and state wise.
- This is capable of providing multiple types of career options for the job-seeking candidates.
- This scheme for skilled people will enhance the PM Modi’s Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Mission, which aims to make everyone self-independent.
Read Also: PM Shramik Setu Portal 2020
Benefits of ASEEM Portal Scheme
This Indian government’s initiative holds many benefits out of which some main we have shared below:
- This will allow candidates to register and upload their data to get various job options.
- With the relevant skills and job designation, people can easily get their job opportunities to which sector they have applied.
- Anyone in the country can apply and do the registration process to get a job in their geographical area and in their desired field.
- Migrant labours those who have returned to their states and country are also eligible.
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card Number
Aseem Portal Registration 2020 for Skilled Employees
To get the job you have to do the aseem portal online registration process given below are the steps to registration:
- At first, you have to visit the Official Aseem Portal i.e https://smis.nsdcindia.org/
- Here on the Homepage of the Web Portal, you will see a link stating “CANDIDATES”. As shown in the image above, click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to the Aseem Mobile Application Download Page.
Aseem by Betterplace App Download
- From here you have to download the Aseem by Betterplace Mobile App. If you want to direct download then click here Aseem Portal Mobile App Download direct google play store link.
After downloading this Mobile Application you can find or discover the jobs and then can apply online for the job. And finally, you can start your desired job in your area.
Read Also: Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge
Aseem Portal 2020 Registration for Employers
The companies those who want to hire the candidates have to register themselves on the Official portal i.e https://hire-nsdc.betterplace.co.in/employer-registration.
Here companies will have to fill the details asked in the online application form and then they have to submit it. By this, you can easily do the aseem portal registration 2020.
The existing Skill Management Information System (SMIS) employers can make login directly and start hiring candidates in their companies.
What are the companies that will provide jobs?
By this ASEEM app portal, skilled employees all over the country will get jobs from top companies that pay a good salary.
The portal registered candidates will get jobs in companies like Swiggy, Zomato, Ola, Uber, SIS Securities, and over 50 more companies.
The cities active include Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi (NCR), Hyderabad. Soon more cities will be added to this portal.
This portal consists of three IT-based components:
- Employer Portal – Employer onboarding, Demand Aggregation, candidate selection
- Dashboard – Reports, Trends, analytics, and highlight gaps
- Candidate Application – Create & Track candidate profile, share job suggestions.
For more details, you can visit the Press Release.
Read Also: Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme
What you will get as registered Employer
- Only digital platform in India with NSDC approved Job roles in 40+ Sectors.
- 100% verified employers and jobs.
- One-stop platform for training partners to connect with employers.
- Supports placement connect with candidates.
- Credible data of present and future job demand based on job role and location.
- Chatbot based vernacular learning app for hard and soft skills.