Sahakar Mitra Scheme| Sahakar Mitra Yojana 2020| Internship Program| Registration| Sahkar Mitra Yojana Online Apply: The Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has launched Sahakar Mitra Internship Programme Scheme.
This scheme is an Internship Programme that will provide job opportunities for the young professionals of practical exposure as well as learning from the working of National Cooperative Development Cooperation(NCDC) and cooperatives as a paid intern.
Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme 2020
The Corporation had introduced the Summer Internship Programme (SIP) in the year 2012-13 with an objective to provide a work-related learning experience in the core and special fields of the functioning of NCDC to students of professional courses and to project contribution and achievements of NCDC in the development of cooperatives.
This scheme is initiated in reference to PM Atma Nirbhar Abhiyan.
Subsequently, the scheme was expanded to cover different states by offering SIP to students (in 2nd year of MBA Agri-Business) from State Agricultural Universities in the states where NCDC’s Regional Offices are located. Interns have gained valuable knowledge and experience in the cooperative sector over the years.
The “SAHKAR MITRA Scheme on Internship Program” (SIP) is an arrangement where NCDC will provide short term (not exceeding four months) opportunity to young professionals acquire learning experience by applying skills and knowledge in organizational context to facilitate professional development.
Aim: The program aims at providing an opportunity for professional graduates to get experience in areas of the functioning of NCDC and related aspects of cooperatives.
Young professionals will now get an opportunity for paid internship at National Cooperative Development Corporation and cooperative institutions.
Sahakar Mitra Yojana Key Highlights
|Launched By||Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar|
|Beneficiaries||Graduates from given Eligibility Criteria holders|
|Objective||To provide paid Internship|
|Internship Duration||Maximum 4 months|
|Monthly Allowance for Candidate during Internship||Rs. 10,000|
Read Also: National Scholarship Portal
Sahakar Mitra Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Professional graduates with minimum qualification as Bachelor’s degree in Agri/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Sciences/ Fisheries / Horticulture/ Textiles/ Handloom / IT duly recommended by the Head of the Department of the UGC / AICTE / ICAR recognized Universities / Institutions as applicable.
- Professionals (pursuing or completed) MBA AgriBusiness / MBA Coop / M.Com / MCA / MBA Finance / MBA International Trade / MBA Forestry / MBA Rural Dev / MBA Project Management / Inter ICAI / Inter ICWA qualification duly recommended by the Head of the Department of the UGC / AICTE / ICAR recognized Universities / Institutions as applicable.
Note: Internship period shall not exceed four months for a person. A person cannot be taken as an intern more than once.
Benfits of Sahkar Mitra Yojana
- To provide a deep immersion opportunity to professional graduates on the role, contribution and impact
of NCDC and also cooperatives.
- To enable the professional graduates, learn the context and practical working of NCDC and cooperatives.
- To orient professional graduates to the cooperative business model and engage themselves in start-up
- To enable professional graduates to take up leadership and /or entrepreneur roles in FPO organized under Cooperative Acts.
- To assist needy cooperatives in preparation of business plans and projects.
The intern will be offered the following financial benefits during the course of SIP (4 months):-
|Consolidated monthly amount of Rs.
10,000/- for 4 months towards partly
meeting his/her out of pocket expenses
|Expenses related to report preparation
(lumpsum amount towards data collection, analysis and preparation of report)
Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme Apply Online| Registration Process
To apply for internship at first you have to visit the Official Website i.e sip.ncdc.in. This web portal is launched by the government for sahakar mitra internship. As we know this scheme is launched very recent so there is not much information available.
Online application only shall be received. The portal is www.sip.ncdc.in, from here, you have to do the online registration process for your application. The internship form is available on the website and you have o submit it online.
For more details, you can Visit www.ncdc.in.
Process of selection for an internship
- The recommendation can be done by the Head of the Department of the UGC / AICTE / ICAR recognized Universities / Institutions as applicable, to the Regional Director NCDC or Chief Director LINAC or Head of HR Division in HO of NCDC.
- Prospective interns will be shortlisted by committees, as may be prescribed by MD from time to time, on
the basis of screening of their bio-data and recommendations of the sponsoring institutions.
- Placement of interns will be made at HO / LINAC / ROs depending upon the preference of the interns and
the requirement of NCDC.
- The intern will be supervised by an officer designated as ‘Mentor’ for the purpose of providing orientation, guidance, special assignment, and other SIP related activities.
- In the case of interns at RO, he /she would be expected to focus on a cooperative and prepare a business plan/project report on the expansion of the business of the cooperative society. The intern will submit a written report, within two weeks of completion of his / her internship, giving a detailed description of the work completed. He/ she will highlight the experience gained and how he/she plans to use it further.
- The business plan/project report / detailed report submitted by the intern will be the property of NCDC
and the intern would have no claim on its use in any manner.
- Findings of the study, research, and analysis by the intern shall not be used for publication by the intern.
- There shall be no liability, whatsoever, on NCDC on account of action or inaction or on findings of the
business plan/project report / detailed report submitted by the intern or action taken by him/ her during SIP.
Total number of interns and their location
As per the requirement of NCDC, not more than sixty interns at a time, round the year can be at its Regional Offices, LINAC and Head Office. At a time maximum of two interns can be in a Regional Office. A maximum of two interns can be recommended by a particular institution in a year.
If you need more detailed information then you can Download Official Notification in pdf.