[upmsme.in]Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Aadityanath has launched UP Online Loan Mela for the MSME sector. Candidates can apply online for this Online Loan Fair UP. This Online Loan Fair scheme will benefit the sectors under the micro, small and medium enterprises. Yogi Loan Mela Yojana is a major boost towards the MSME units.
Union Minister Nirmala Sitaraman has announced Rs. 3 lakh crore package for the MSME sector under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. Now by getting this package, Uttar Pradesh state government is going to share Rs. 2000 crores approximately with the business holders.
MSME Online Loan Mela Uttar Pradesh
Yogi government has taken a big step towards the upliftment of Micro, small-medium enterprises by providing a huge amount of loans to grow their business. With this online fair small Entrepreneur can take loans easily.
These MSME Loans for COVID 19 situation comes under this pandemic time to uplift the current economic problem of the country. We have shared the UP MSME portal for registration below.
Scheme: Online Loan Mela UP
Launched by: CM Yogi Aadityanath
Launched State: Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply: Online Registration Mode
Application Form Filling start date: 14th May 2020
Last date to Apply: 20th May 2020
Beneficiaries: MSME Sector
Total Budget: Rs. 2000 crore approx.
Official Website: www.upmsme.in
उत्तर प्रदेश की योगी सरकार एमएसएमई (माइक्रो, स्माॅल एंड मीडियम एंटरप्राइज) में नए उद्योग लगाने के लिए लोन बांटने की योजना की शुरआत की है।
सरकार की ओर से 14 से 20 मई तक ऑनलाइन लोन मेला आयोजित करेगी जिसके तहत छोटे उद्यमी घर बैठे ही अप्लाई कर सकते हैं।
The UP MSME Minister Sidharth Nath Singh has said that the online application fill-up process will start from 14th May and will end on 20th May 2020. UP government has made the arrangement to provide loans to 36,000 MSME entrepreneurs on the first day through the online portal.
Read Also: UP MSME Sathi App Download for any complaints and help
From tomorrow, we are going to start an online loan fair for MSME sector. Around 36000 business persons will get loan worth Rs 1600 – Rs 2000 crore tomorrow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath https://t.co/OP4Ull15qM
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) May 13, 2020
These MSME Online loans will be made available through the banks from which the government have tie-ups. So this will make the process easier to get a hassle-free loan service.
- You must have a valid Aadhar Card
- A Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account Number
- An established business which must be operational for a longer duration.
- Your business minimum turnover
- Trusts, NGOs, and charitable institutions are not eligible to get a loan from this scheme.
- The business must not fall under the blacklisted list.
Note: Eligibility criteria is not yet confirmed. This is just an assumption for now, soon we will update here the correct exact information when the government will release the official notification.
यूपी सरकार द्वारा पहले दिन इस सेक्टर के 36 हजार उद्यमियों को लोन दिया जाएगा। यूपी में एमएसएमई सेक्टर(MSME) के सबसे ज्यादा यूनिट हैं और लगभग 3 करोड़ लोग किसी न किसी तरह से इस सेक्टर से जुड़े हुए हैं।
Read Also: यूपी प्रवासी राहत मित्र ऐप
UP Loan Mela Apply Online
Interested people will have to go through the online registration process where you have to fill the online application form. Below we have shared how you can apply online for this loan fair?
- At first, you have to visit the Official Website Portal i.e diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in. Here you will see the “Log In”(लॉग इन) option as shown in the image below.
- Here on the homepage of the website, you will see the link “आवेदक लॉग इन” to apply for MSME Online loan registration.
- Now you will be redirected to the new Login page. Now you have to click on the “New User Registration“/नवीन उपयोगकर्ता पंजीकरण as shown below.
- Then you will have a new user registration application form.
- Here you have to enter all the required information and then click submit.
- Now your registration is done, now you have to Log In again to for the online loan mela registration.
- To Log In Visit the Home page to the website.
- Now you will be redirected to the dashboard from here you can apply for loan.
- Here fill all the necessary details asked correctly, upload your documents.
- Then click on the final submit.
- Now your online application is submitted and you will receive the notification on your email ID or on your mobile number.
उत्तर प्रदेश में MSME सेक्टर के सर्वाधिक यूनिट हैं और लगभग 3 करोड़ लोग प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से इस सेक्टर से जुड़े हैं। इस घोषणा से इन 3 करोड़ लोगों को भी नई ताकत प्राप्त होगी: मुख्यमंत्री श्री @myogiadityanath जी
— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) May 13, 2020
Key Highlights of loan mela UP online registration
- Small and Medium entrepreneurs will get a huge boost in their business.
- Loan amounts will be transferred in their account in a very short notice of time.
- Total of Rs. 2000 crore will make the UP state more economically stable.
- During the COVID-19 import is stopped so local businesses have a great opportunity.
This UP Online Loan Mela Yojana will help a huge number of people in the state. This will be mega loan Mela in Uttar Pradesh. Interested people can do the up online loan mela apply process from the Offical Website.