Ungal thoguthiyil stalin website| Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar job vacancy| cmhelpline.tnega.org status: M. K. Stalin the current CM of Tamilnadu has launched this initiative to help the people by applying for online complaints or petitions and the DMK government will solve their problems within 100 days.
Under this “Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme,” the government will redress the grievances/complaints of people in 100 days who submitted petitions to Stalin during the Tamil Nadu assembly election campaigns.
In this article, we have shared how you can apply online and file your complaint. After applying you can also check your complaint status online. All the details are shared below in the article.
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme
Integrated & Inclusive Public Grievance CM Helpline Management System (IIPGCMS) department has taken the responsibility of ungal thoguthiyil muthalamaichar website. This helpline is a two-way communication platform for citizens to register their grievances/complaints and get them resolved in one place.
People can now have many benefits like;
- They can file their grievance(s) at any time and from anywhere.
- After filing their complaints, people can track their grievance(s) and check their status.
- People can ask questions and also can provide suggestions for improvement in this system.
- People can see the announcements done by the CM.
People can access these above services government has made many options available like mobile app, website or portal, email, and helpline number. All types of complaints filed by these methods go to the responsible government office via a single point of contact, like a call centre that addresses, redirects, and tracks the grievances of the applicants.
The main motive of ungal thogudhiyil muthalamaichar scheme is to solve all types of complaints which people have in a very short interval of time. For this government has launched helpline number 1100.
3,750 grievances redressed under DMK govt’s Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar scheme https://t.co/s7iFnEPz4j
— TOIChennai (@TOIChennai) June 3, 2021
Key highlights of ungal thoguthiyil muthalamaichar website
|Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar
|CM M. K. Stalin
|People living in Tamilnadu
|People can file grievances and it will be solved within a very short time
Now people will think what kind of complaints they can file? As per the details shared by the department;
- Any issues you are having regarding getting the benefits of government schemes or services that you are eligible for.
- General Civic issues like burning public property/waste, broken streetlights, open manholes, water logging, etc., and Other public issues.
Read Also: Tamilnadu Govt Free Laptop Scheme
Ungal thoguthiyil stalin muthalamaichar apply online
People who want to file the petition will have to first visit the ungal thoguthiyil stalin website i.e cmhelpline.tnega.org.
- Here on the homepage, you will see a link stating,” File a Grievance“. You have to click on it as shown in the image below.
- Now you will be redirected to a new log in page, if you are already a registered user then enter your mobile number and proceed.
- And If you are a new person trying to apply the first time, then you have to click on the sign up button as shown below.
- Now enter your name and mobile number and then you will receive an OTP, enter that and click submit.
- Now your registration is done if any further entries are asked then complete them.
- After these steps, you are now ready to file a grievance. At first, go to the homepage and click on the FILE A GRIEVANCE.
- Here you will find the registration form or the grievance form, you have to fill it correctly.
- In this complaints form you have to fill in all the asked information correctly like your name, email, permanent address, mobile number, description of your complaint, government department, local body, Grievance Type, etc., .
- You can also upload the reference or relevant documents up to 20MB file size.
- And in the last click on the Submit button.
Track your cmhelpline.tnega.org status grievance online
People who have applied or filled the petition can check their complaint status online or can track their cmhelpline.tnega.org status.
- To check your complaint status you have to first visit the official website homepage i.e cmhelpline.tnega.org/portal/en/home. Here you will see a link stating “track your grievance”, you have to click on it.
- Now you will be going to the sign in page, here you have to enter your mobile number and an OTP will be sent to your number and you have to enter it and then submit.
- Now go to the My Dashboard and click on the track status and you can easily check the complaint status online for your petition.
Ungal thoguthiyil muthalamaichar job vacancy 2022
Many people are also looking for the Ungal thoguthiyil muthalamaichar jobs but till now there is no such information available. But when we get any update we will update it here.