Mughal Garden Online Booking| presidentofindia.nic.in online booking| mughal garden online registration 2021| mughal garden ticket online booking| Rashtrapati Sachivalaya| rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in online| mughal garden ticket booking price 2021
Rashtrapati bhavan is now opening again after this pandemic of COVID-19 for the people. The reopening of Rashtrapati sachivalaya is launched as Udyanotsav 2021. The mughal garden is open for public from 13th Feb 2021 to 21st March 2021.
In this article, we have shared detailed information on how you can do the online ticket booking and can know the prices of registration for udyanotsav 2021.
Mughal Garden Online Regsitration 2021
Rashtrapati Bhawan Sachivalaya is now opened for the public to visit in 2021, as we all know earlier people can get the tickets at the entrance gate of Rashtrapati bhawan but now due to COVID-19 people have to book online their tickets.
President Ram Nath Kovid will reopen the mughal garden on 13th February 2021 and this will remained open till 21st March 2021.
The online entry ticket registration process is very simple, you just have to add your personal information and have to pay the ticket price.
The government is taking all the safety measures, social distancing will be maintained and your thermal scanning will be done at the entry of the gate.
There will be 7 batches daily with a group of 100 people per batch, this will maintain social distancing. Masks are mandatory, no entry will be given without masks.
Note: Eatables/Paan/Gutka/Cigarette/BackPack/Camera/Video Camera are not allowed inside the Gardens
Key highlights of Rashtrapati Bhavan Udyanotsav 2021
|President Ram Nath Kovind
|Mughal Garden i.e Rashtrapati Bhawan
|Mughal garden open date 2021
|13th Feb 2021
|21st March 2021
|Gate Number 35
|Online Ticket Booking
|Free of Cost
Mughal garden ticket price 2021 is free of cost this time, i.e there is no need to pay any fee. All you have to do is to do the registration from the official portal.
Read Also: Delhi Rojgar Bazar Job Portal
And in this article below we shared the process step-wise step, which will make it easy for you to register.
Mughal Garden visit open timings
This Mughal Garden Udyanotsav is held every year between February to march.
- The Garden will remain close every Monday.
- Visiting hours (10 am to 5 PM) are divided into 7 hourly slots, starting from 10 am to 4 pm with the last entry time for visitors at 4 PM.
Instructions for mughal garden ticket booking
- The entry to the Garden will be through Gate number 35 of Rashtrapati Bhavan on North Avenue Road.
- The online booking for a visit date shall be available 7 days in advance and closes on the day before the visit date.
- A maximum of 100 Visitors will be allowed to visit in each slot.
- A maximum of 5 Visitors can be booked in a single booking.
- Persons who are below 10 years or above 65 years are not allowed to Visit the mughal garden.
- Only one booking is permitted from one Mobile number.
- Mobile phones can be carried in switched off conditions. Visitors who carry visitor pass in mobile phone need to switch off the phone after check-in.
- Visitors need to carry a visitor pass (Paper Print or Mobile Pass) and identity card.
- All the visitors need to follow Covid-19 guidelines issued by the Government of India.
Mughal Garden Online Ticket Booking 2021
People who are interested to visit the Rashtrapati Sachivalaya will have to first visit the official website for booking i.e rb.nic.in/rbvisit/visit_plan.aspx.
Here on the official homepage, you have to scroll down and you will see a link stating Mughal Garden Visit (During Udyanotsav) Book Now, you have to click on it.
Now you will be redirected to the online booking page, here you have to click on the Click here for online booking. You will visit the new page and here you have to select the date and time slot.
Then you will proceed and now you have to enter your asked details correctly like your name, mobile number, address, etc.
After successful registration, you will receive an entry pass on your registered mobile number. Along with the pass take one identity proof with you.
Read Also: Digital e Voter ID Card download
Main attractions in Mughal Garden Delhi
People can watch the collection of different types of roses, types of lilies, and many other flowers. The garden is full of multi types of flowers, you can witness the rare green flower.