Pan card status by name| Instant pan card| Pan card online apply Bihar 2020 free| nsdl pan card download: The Indian government has made PAN Card an important document that is used in all kinds of financial supporting works. Pan Card is required by banks, companies, or any other sector where payments to be done. Getting a Pan Card is not a big deal, anyone can apply online and get his pan card.
In this article, we will share all the information regarding Bihar Pan Card i.e how you can apply for Pan Card, check pan card status by name, and then how you can download it. All these steps will be online for you and these are steps are very simple to follow.
Bihar Pan Card Online Apply 2020
Candidates who want to apply from Bihar have to follow the steps as other state people follows. There is no other specific way to apply to other states. The process to apply online is the same for the whole country as the service is launched by the Indian government.
The people from Bihar those who want to online have to follow these simple steps shared below. First get to know what are eligibilities, documents required, and all other related pieces of information.
|Online Service||Pan Card Apply Online|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Launched In||All over India|
Read Also: Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana
Eligibility to get Pan Card
The eligibility criteria are very simple and shared below:
- Anyone can apply to get Pan Card.
- There is no age limit to get a New Pan Card.
Documents Required for Pan Card Form Download
- Aadhar Card in PDF
- Scanned Photograph (size not more 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (size not more 50kb)
- Mobile Number
Pan Card Form Online Fee Payment details
- Fees to online apply for Pan Card is Rs.107.
- After filling the application form or after applying online you can do the payment by online method or by challan, demand draft, or cheque.
Bihar Pan Card Online Apply Application 2020
There are two websites from where you can apply online for Pan Card and we are sharing the information of both stepwise. To apply for a pan card all you have to do is to visit the first Official Website i.e www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- On the Homepage, you will find the Online PAN Application page.
- You have to Select in Application Type “New Pan- Indian Citizen (Form49A)” and if you are applying for a single person Pan Card the select “Individual” in the Category section.
- Now you have to enter the details asked in the registration form.
- And then click on the submit button.
- Then you will get a token number( save this number) and now an option “Continue with PAN Application Form” click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to the new application page. Here you will have to choose the method about How do you want to submit the Pan applications documents. i.e KYC aadhar you have to choose if you want to use aadhar images or signatures or you can choose the second option if you want to upload new images or signatures.
Now keep filling the application form stepwise step correctly and click on the submit button in the end. The pay online if you want to do the payment online. After that, you will receive an acknowledgment number, save that number as this will be used for future purposes.
A copy of the pan card application will be e-mailed to you. Save that document and the hard copy will be delivered to you at your address very soon by the Officials.
NSDL Pan Card form download
Given below is the link to download the Pan Card Application Form 49A in PDF.
Track Pan Card Status Check By Name and Date of Birth
To check your pan card application status by name you have to visit the Official website i.e tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html.
To Track your PAN/TAN Application Status follow the given steps:
- Please select the application type i.e PAN – New/Change Request
And enter your acknowledgment number and then enter the code and click on the SUBMIT. Now you can see your Pan application status online.
Read Also: PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2020-21