Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2021 is the central government initiative launched for the students so that they can directly interact with Prime Minister Modi and share their views towards examinations topic. Pariksha pe charcha registration is the way through which they can participate in the contest.
This is the conversation between teachers, students, parents, and PM Modi. The Prime Minister will address participants and will advise and guide them to make the best decisions in their tough times of life.
In this article, we have discussed the full details of pariksha pe charcha and how you can register online for the contest and can participate.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021
Discussion on examination contests is available for students, teachers, and parents. All can participate and get an opportunity to interact with PM Narendra Modi.
As we all know COVID-19 has spread all over the country and now the government is taking many precautions so that we cannot get infected due to the coronavirus.
So taking this into consideration now pariksha pe charcha 2021 will be held virtually and participants can take part and watch live PM Modi through their cell phones, computers, etc.
Students from class 9th to 12th can participate along with their parents. All these students will be connected with the video conferencing to PM Modi.
Read Also: Cow Science Exam 2021
And some selected winners can directly interact with the prime minister and can ask for tips. For that CBSE is conducting online competition.
विद्यार्थियों के परीक्षा के तनाव को कम कर उन्हें प्रेरणा एवं मार्गदर्शन प्रदान करने हेतु यशस्वी PM श्री @narendramodi जी का अद्वितीय संवाद कार्यक्रम #ParikshaPeCharcha2021 का चौथा संस्करण मार्च 2021 में आयोजित किया जा रहा है। @mygovindia @EduMinOfIndia @PMOIndia #PPC2021 pic.twitter.com/uu3t2NhxPP
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) February 18, 2021
The portal for the online creative writing competition will remain open till 14th March 2021 and for this competition, there are different topics for students, teachers, and parents which are shared below.
Topics under Pariksha pe charcha contest
We have shared some pariksha pr charcha topics 2021 so that you can have a look and prepare for your topics.
For Students / छात्रों के लिए
Exams are like festivals, celebrate them
Activity: Draw a scene depicting a festival around your favorite subject and upload your painting.
India Is Incredible, Travel and Explore
Activity: Imagine your friend visits your city for three days. What memories would you create for him or her in each of the following categories?
- Places to See: (In not more than 500 characters)
- Food to Relish: (In not more than 500 characters)
- Experiences to remember: (In not more than 500 characters)
As One Journey Ends, Another Begins
Activity: Describe the most memorable experiences of your school life, in not more than 1500 characters.
For Parents / माता/पिता के लिए
Your Words Make Your Child’s World – Encourage, As You Have Always Done
Activity: Write a story about the vision you share with your child for his or her future. Let your child write the first sentence. Then you write the next and so on. (In not more than 1500 characters)
For Teachers / शिक्षकों के लिए
Online Education System – Its benefits and how it can be improved further.
Activity: Submit a creative write-up on the topic in about 1500 characters
And many more topics, we have shared a few of them for more details you can visit innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2021
Pariksha pe charcha online registration 2021
Students, teachers, or parents who are interested in taking part in pariksha pe charcha will have to first visit the official website i.e innovateindia.mygov.in.
- Here on the official website homepage, you will see a link stating pariksha pe charcha 2021 participate, you have to click on it. As shown in the image below.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the Participate Now, as shown below.
- Now you will see the login option in front of each category, as shown below.
- Now you will go to the login page, here you can login with your mobile number or you have to click on Register Now, as shown below.
Now you have to fill in the asked details correctly like your name, mobile number, email ID, etc, and then click on the create a new account.
Instructions for the participants
- School students of Classes 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th can participate.
- To participate in the contest you have first to do the registration on the MyGov platform.
- Students can participate in only one theme allotted to them.
- The questions to be asked from Prime Minister should not exceed 500 characters.
- Once you have the successful entries then, all students shall receive a digital certificate of participation in pariksha pr charcha 2021. #PPC2021.
- Participants must submit only original answers in their own words.
- There should not be any false information submitted on the website if found guilty you will be disqualified.
Read Also: National Scholarship Portal 2021
Important dates for pariksha pe charcha
|Starting Date||18th Feb 2021|
|Ending Date||14th March 2021|
Pariksha pe charcha contest result 2021
As we all know winners will be allowed to interact with the prime minister directly, so the participants will have to first look into the declared result of pariksha pe charcha.
The result will be available on the Official Website and after 14th March you can check the result. We will share the winner’s details here once the result is officially released.
Read Also: PM Wani Scheme Free WIFI
We have shared the important details, if you have any query then comment below.