Andhra Pradesh state YSR government has launched the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme for drivers like auto drivers, taxi, Maxi Cabs. Drivers can apply online through the registration process by filling up the application form and can get Rs.10000.
AP auto driver scheme will benefit a huge number of drivers in the state. YSR Vahan Mitra status can be checked easily on the portal.
AP CM YSR Reddy has launched this scheme for the drivers financial assistance, which provides them a sum amount of Rs. 10000 yearly. During this lockdown time, there are no earning sources for the drivers so this initiative will benefit all the drivers in the state.
AP Auto Driver Scheme Apply Online 2020
The Andhra Pradesh transport minister Perni Venkatramaiah said that under the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme owners of auto-rickshaw drivers, taxi drivers, maxi cab drivers will be provided Rs 10,000 financial assistance. This AP auto driver scheme was launched last year.
But now due to the coronavirus lockdown, this scheme is launched again to help all of these beneficiaries during this pandemic.
Scheme: YSR Vahana Mitra
Launched By: AP CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy
Online Apply Start Date: 4th June 2020
Aim: Provide financial assistance of Rs. 10000
Beneficiaries: Taxi driver, maxi driver, an auto driver.
Official Website: http://188.8.131.52/ysrcheyutha/autoDriverAppForm.do
As per the Officials under AP Vahan Mitra Scheme, the drivers will get Rs.10000 per annum. Whether you are a taxi driver, maxi, cab driver, or auto-rickshaw driver, you will get the money in your bank account.
— The Hans India (@TheHansIndiaWeb) May 18, 2020
Latest Update: On the 4th June 2020, interested people can apply for the second phase of Vahana Mitra Yojana. The scheme is initiated again to covid-19 lockdown, there is no income source for drivers. This relief fund financial assistance will help drivers all over the state.
Vahana Mitra plans to auto, maxi taxis, and cab drivers who are having a tough time with joblessness and absence of money due to the lockdown.
The application procedure for this phase would be finished by 26th May 2020 through the ward and Village Secretaries.
Read Also: AP Navaskam Ration Card list 2020
If you qualify certain eligibility and documentation criteria then you can do the registration for this scheme.
AP Auto Driver Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the same for the scheme as the last year.
- The age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state of India.
- There should be the name of the candidate that has mentioned on the While Ration Card and Meeseva Integrated Certificate.
- Only those applicants can apply who belong to below the poverty line category.
- All the applicants who are applying for the scheme should drive an auto-rickshaw / cab/taxi.
The essential documents which are required to submit while applying for the scheme are mentioned below:-
- Aadhaar Card of an Individual (The applicant’s Aadhar Card should be linked with the Driving License.)
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Applicant BPL / White Ration Card is essential
- Applicant Vehicle Papers with the proof that the Applicant is the owner of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- The income certificate of the applicant is essential
- Unencumbered bank account within 15 days of applying for the particular scheme
YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online 2020
The online application procedure for this scheme is very simple and it is mentioned below.
- At first, you have to visit the official website of the AP Transport Department which is aptransport.org.
- Here on the Notice Board section, you will find a link stating Online Application for Financial Assistance to owner cum driver w.r.t Auto/Taxi/Cab vehicles Click on the Click Here option.
- Now you will be redirected to the new website i.e ysrcheyutha,
- Here you will find all the direct online registration links for ఆటో డ్రైవర్స్ Auto Drivers, ట్యాక్సీ డ్రైవర్స్ Taxi drivers, and క్యాబ్ డ్రైవర్స్ Cab drivers.
- Now you have to click as per your requirement. Here must have to click on the Online Applications Sections.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you.
- Fill that form correctly, upload documents, and click on the submit button.
- In the end, you will get an application ID or reference number.
- Please save them for future references.
Read Also: Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020
How to search YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status
You can check the cheyutha application status for the scheme by the following procedure:
- First, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department.
- Look for the notice board on the homepage
- After that Click on the link called Online Application for Financial Assistance.
- A new webpage will be there on your screen.
- There will be various options display on your screen.
- You must have to click on the Application Status link
- Here enter your Aadhaar Number and applicant ID
- After that click on the submit button
- Now you can download the status of the application for the AP YSR auto driver Scheme.
How to get your Vahana Mitra Receipt?
- Now Enter your Application ID & Aadhaar Number and click on the Submit button.
- Here your Receipt will get download in PDF format.
Vahan Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
The Vahan Mitra Scheme beneficiary list can be downloaded by following the step by step guidelines given below
- Visit the Official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department.
- After that Look for the notice board on the homepage.
- After this click on the link “Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles”
- Now Click on the Beneficiary List.
- Download the list which is in PDF format.
- Please Take a printout of e- receipt for future references.
Key Highlights of the first Phase scheme
If you have any questions then please feel free comment below 🙂