WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021: West Bengal state government has launched the Samajik Suraksha Yojana (bmssy) for the welfare of labours or unorganised sector workers. People can online apply for the from the bmssy wb labor gov in the official portal. The bina mulya samajik suraksha yojana form pdf download is also available on the web portal.
The online registration process is now live and you can do the samajik suraksha yojana online registration and can get benefits, you can also check the ssy online application status.
WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Login
West Bengal state government has launched the scheme for migrant laborers, workers from unorganised sectors, transport workers so that they can get the benefits of the newly formed scheme. This is the social security scheme that will give benefits when people were not able to work after the age of 60 years.
There are a lot of social security welfare schemes that were launched by the WB state government and now this scheme will be the game changer for all the beneficiaries of bmssy.
There is a total of 1.5 crore beneficiaries under social security schemes in West Bengal state. And this scheme is also adding more beneficiaries to the list of the West Bengal state government.
In this article, we have shared the login process and registration process of bina mulya samajik suraksha yojana.
Read Also: WB Karmai Dharma Scheme free motorcycle
Under this Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY) schemes beneficiaries can get all the available benefits without spending a single rupee on this scheme.
Key Features of Bina Mulya Samajik Suarksha Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (bmssy)|
|Launched By||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Workers from unorganised sectors|
|Benefit||Will get social security schemes benefit|
NIC developed Portal for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY), was inaugurated by Hon'ble Minister-In-Charge Labour & Law Dept., Govt. of WB. This portal provides various services to the unorganized work force & the Labour Commissionerate. #NICMeitYhttps://t.co/yaOJwmA86W pic.twitter.com/n4wjGZHx4P
— NIC (@NICMeity) January 13, 2021
This labour portal holds many benefits and works which will be followed as given below.
- Registration of beneficiaries.
- Online submission of applications.
- Applications forward to block-level welfare centres.
- Approval/Rejections by block inspector.
- Samajik Suraksha Identity Number (SSIN) will be generated.
- Generation of Samajik Mukti Card (SMC).
Benefits of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- The Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana also includes landless farmers in the state.
- There is also a provision of providing provident fund (PF) for the unorganized sectors and other-regarding benefits.
- The laborers do not have to pay any premium money to get benefits. The WB government will pay the premium amount on the behalf of poor laborers.
- Under the Samajik Suraksha Yojana, approx. 1.5 crores people are getting benefits.
- The age limit is set above 60 years. The laborers will have to reach the age of 60years to get the benefits.
- In case of death of the beneficiary, his/her family will be given rupees 2 lakhs and the disabled ones will get rupees 1 lakh.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Form Download pdf
To download the samajik suraksha form in pdf you have to first visit the Official Website i.e bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/.
Now you have to look for the View & Download, click on it.
Now you can download all your required form from here. For more details visit here bina mulya samajik suraksha yojana form pdf
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Online Apply| Registration
People who are interested to apply online have to first visit the official portal, here you can see the link stating New Registration, click on it.
Now will be redirected to the Beneficiary registration page, here you have to enter the details like,
- Worker type
- Ration Card number
- Mobile Number
- Father’s Name
- Monthly Income
- Sub Division
- Pin Code
- Police Station, etc.
Now in the end click on the Register Button and your registration is done. Save the final receipt you have got after the successful submission of the online application form.
Read Also: WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Online
The helpLine of Labour Commissionerate, Govt. of West Bengal.
1800-103-0009 (Toll Free Number)