Karmayogi yojana 2021| lucknow university karmayogi scheme online application form| karmayogi part time job scheme lucknow university| LU karmayogi part time job for students Scheme
Lucknow University has recently launched a very good initiative for the welfare of university students. This initiative is called “Karmayogi Yojana”.
Under this Uttar Pradesh welfare scheme, students can now earn while doing their studies on their college or university campus. In this article, we have shared detailed information about this karmayogi scheme 2021.
Karmayogi Scheme Lucknow University 2021
The central government had previously launched the karma yogi mission all over the country and now following that system now lucknow university has started its karmayogi yojana 2021.
Under this karmayogi yojana in the university now students can earn while learning on the college campus. Students can do part time job while continuing studies on campus.
A student can earn up to a maximum of Rs. 15,000 in a year by this ‘Karmayogi Scheme’.
A student is allowed to work for 2 hours a day and a maximum period of 50 days per academic session. And they will be paid a sum of Rs. 150 per hour and in total yearly, they can earn up to Rs. 15,000 per annum.
Currently, this scheme is for the students who are studying on campus, students who are studying in affiliated colleges are not included in this scheme.
But it is expected soon these affiliated colleges will start this initiative of part-time jobs for students.
Read Also: Cowin Vaccine App Registration
Key Features of Lucknow University Part Time Job Karmayogi Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||Karmayogi Yojana|
|Launched By||Lucknow University|
|Beneficiaries||On-Campus studying students|
|Benefit||Students can get part time job in their college|
|Total earning amount||Rs. 15,000 per annum|
|How to apply||Filling Application form|
Professor Alok Kumar Rai, vice-chancellor of LU has said that this initiative will enhance students to learn work and show their skills to uplift the LU.
Read Also: National Scholarship Portal Registration
LU Karmayogi Scheme Benefits
- The students can earn while studying on campus.
- Students can earn up to Rs. 15,000 per year.
- They can earn for 50 days in one academic session.
- Daily they can do a maximum of 2 hours job.
- And hourly they will get Rs. 150.
- This little financial help can pay off their little needs.
Karmayogi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The total income of his/her parents or guardians does not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh per annum. For this
purpose, the applicant would have to produce an income certificate issued by the Tehsildar/competent
- Have clearly passed the previous semester or annual examination or is eligible for the back paper.
- Is enrolled for the regular or self-finance courses of the university.
- Has passed with a minimum of 60% marks in the previous examination.
- Should have at least 75% attendance in the previous academic semester/year.
- Should not have been involved in any unlawful activities. (A certificate issued from the Proctor office
should be enclosed with the application).
- He/She is not receiving any kind of financial assistance including fellowship/scholarship.
Karmayogi yojana lucknow university registration| apply online procedure
As per the scheme details, there is no such need for online registration for the job from any online portal.
You have to fill the application form which is shared below in the article and then contact your school administration so that they can provide you a part-time job so that you can earn while learn.
The college department will maintain the records of the enrolled students who are doing part-time jobs on the college campus and then timely they will pay your money.
So in short there is no need for karmayogi yojana online registration to get part time job. All you have to do is to fill online application form which given below and submit it.
Read Also: Rashtriya Shikshit Berojgar Yojana Rs. 50000
Lucknow University Karmayogi scheme online application form pdf download
We have shared the application form below all you have to do is to fill in the details correctly and submit it to your college concerned department.
Click here for karmayogi scheme application form download in pdf
List of documents that must be enclosed with this application form:-
- Income certificate issued by the Tehsildar/competent authority.
- A copy of the fee receipt.
- A certificate issued from the Proctor office stating student has not been involved in any unlawful
2 thoughts on “[एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म] Lucknow University Karmayogi Scheme 2021: Registration| Apply Online – Application Form”